What's your MAC purchase rate?

Esperanza

In a week? Month? Year?
Do you buy up your MAC shop/counter at every new collection
smiles.gif
?

For my part, I'm going just once (or maybe twice) in a month when I need something special but it happens sometimes that I'm not going at all during 2-3 months (money issues are often the reason...). As for the collections, I'm not much of a collector person actually... I was just curious about the Barbie one this year and I was a bit disappointed...

Now, your turn ladies
thmbup.gif

user79

I go by the MAC counter like once in a while, and always to check out new collections, but I don't buy up the whole collection. I just buy what I really like and need, and know I will use.

courters

I go every three months for a new mascara and usually check out other stuff while I am there. I can't really afford to buy up a bunch of stuff at once unless it's either my birthday or Christmas time and people have given me cash.

If there is a new collection that looks like it's good, I will go the store and check it out first, then buy a couple things I like.

Krasevayadancer

I hit up the counter with every new collection that comes out. Of course it helps that I live so close to a bunch of f/s and counters.
Granted, I won't always buy. But more often than not I at least get a couple of things from a collection.
Interestingly enough, I don't go to MAC unless a new collection is out.

juicyaddict

I think I buy at least twice a month. Also when a new collection comes out, I buy whatever I like and colors I don't have yet. I am just starting with my MAC collection and it is growing rapidly. I also buy from CCO once a month. Plus every month there is always something to celebrate about, so I buy more MAC. Before MAC, I go to Sephora at least once a month and buy stuff. I am getting addicted, but my hubby can't stop me. Plus mother's day is coming, so another reason to buy...

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Hmmm....I think my MAC purchase rate would best be described as.....

NON-STOP, Baby!
smiles.gif

THAT IS SOOOO TRUE... you should check out this girl's stash!!! Incredible! I've never seen so much makeup in my life.

kymmilee

i go every other week usually, which is too much, because i spend almost $100.00 every time. :[

Jacq-i

I go about once a week, or every other week. Sometimes I get one thing, but if there is a good collection, and I have money, I'll buy alllll I can afford (like 2/3 of the Barbie Love MAC collection!).
greengrin.gif

princess

I go everytime there is a new collection. I'm pretty selective about buying, so I hardly bust my budget, except for Barbie.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperanza
You must have a huuuge collection then
greengrin.gif

huuuuge dont even describe her collection check out macwhores collection in the traincase forum..

Sabrunka

If I see something I really like, I get it. Currently I have more than enough stuff to last me, but some eyeshadows or lip stuff.. I just want/need so I get it. I spend maybe 100-1000 a year lol.

Aussiechick28

I think i go about once every 2 weeks. I go in phases. Some months i'll be a ton of stuff, and others I won't buy anything. I am embarassed to admit that in the past few months it's been a 'buying phase'. I have probably spent over $1000 at MAC.