Whats your "must have" from mac pro?

pink_hearts

I dont have mac pro here, and Im going to one next week for the first time. (I can buy there without being a member of mac pro right?)
So what should I buy?

ShadowyLady

-Lipmix Palette: An empty palette for carrying lip colors
-Bat Black Cream Color Base
-Pigments
-Mixing Mediums
-15-Pan & 6-Pan palettes
-Peachstock lipstick
-Invisible Set Powder
-Empty Stackable Containers

AudreyNicole

I love the PRO pigments!
My favorites of those that I tried are Pink Pearl and Blue Storm. I tried the mixing mediums and wasn't all that impressed. The pro shadows look pretty too. I'd probably pick up brick red, goldenrod, lime, sky blue and plum. Of course, I have never seen them in person though... Have fun!
smiles.gif

VeronikaJ

Some of the items listed by some other members are actually available at regular MAC freestand locations too, FYI. But, Pro products that I highly recommend are as follows...

*White Chromacake- this is awesome for any kind of theatrical makeup or halloween (geisha, etc)
*Mixing Medium/water base- when mixed properly this turns metallic pigments into a seemingly liquid gold. silver, copper, etc
*Cold Cream Cleanser-your makeup will melt off when you use this to remove at the end of the day
*Bright Fuschia pigment-there are no words to describe this color, you must see it in person
*#174 Brush-this one is expensive ($71.00) but highly worth it, it can be used for all parts of the face (minus eyes) and it's bristles are nothing short of amazing. Keep in mind, MAC brushes are costly but with the proper care you will have them nearly a lifetime

Hope that helps, have fun when you go. Be friendly and open to the artists there and they will take time to really show you everything.
wavey.gif

kittenluvsmac

I've never been to a MAC Pro Store, but I've ordered through the 800 #. And yes, anyone can purchase at the store. Definitely check out:
*Hyper Real Pressed Powder (I use it for touch-ups during the day)
*Shy Shine Lipstick
*Relaxed Lipstick
*Quietone Lipstick
(all three were LE with the Lustreful collection last year, but hopefully they still have them)

bellaetoile

pro pigments: grape, emerald green, white gold, ruby red, bright fuschia, acid orange, chartreuse.

pro shadow colors: lime, coral, aqua, rose.

eyeliner mixing medium
water based mixing medium

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronikaJ
Some of the items listed by some other members are actually available at regular MAC freestand locations too, FYI. But, Pro products that I highly recommend are as follows...

*White Chromacake- this is awesome for any kind of theatrical makeup or halloween (geisha, etc)
*Mixing Medium/water base- when mixed properly this turns metallic pigments into a seemingly liquid gold. silver, copper, etc
*Cold Cream Cleanser-your makeup will melt off when you use this to remove at the end of the day
*Bright Fuschia pigment-there are no words to describe this color, you must see it in person
*#174 Brush-this one is expensive ($71.00) but highly worth it, it can be used for all parts of the face (minus eyes) and it's bristles are nothing short of amazing. Keep in mind, MAC brushes are costly but with the proper care you will have them nearly a lifetime

Hope that helps, have fun when you go. Be friendly and open to the artists there and they will take time to really show you everything.
wavey.gif

174 is wonderful though I have to say I've seen them at the cco's here so I would pick them up there as apposed to the pro store, and honestly as much as I love it I dont use it that often.

I would get eyeliner mm and lash mm instead of water based cause you can just use water and get the same result without and burning.

and if you only have an ok amount to spend.. get the stores number and write down what you want that you cant get at that time (pigment wise and other things)

MAC BABY

15 pallete pan definetly, and pro pigments. other than that it's the same as the counter. EXCEPT the store has a more variety of colors too.