What's your real name? Get to know everyone!

brianjenny17

Jennifer Lynn .. yeah i know =[

People only actually call me Jenny though, i've known some people all my life that are amazed when they find out my actual name is Jennifer.

My original name was supposed to be Desire Rose but my mother hated it &&as soon as i was born my dad let Jennifer slip so there goes that story lol

Ruby_Woo

My name is Leslie. No quirky cute story behind my name. I looked it up and it means gray fortress. Geez, thanks mom. lol

smiles.gif

romi79_2008

hello ladies, I`m Romelia- meaning someone connected with the place or something like this, my mother chose it because of a classmate not meaning

tepa1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadook
My name is Mical, which was David's wife in the bible. I'm jewish and it's a pretty common name here in IL. She was kind of a bitch thought LOL
My family name means dawn :)

My daughter's middle name is Michal (another variation of Mical). Very cool to meet another Mical/Michal!!
th_DANCE.gif

My name is Amanda Claribel. Amanda means "worthy to be loved" and Claribel means "clear and beautiful". My family calls me Clari and everyone else (co-workers, friends, old school mates, etc.) calls me Amanda.

Makeup Emporium

My name is Michelle. My dad was and will always be a huge Beatles fan and named me after the song "Michelle my Belle". I am married and out of the house and to this day he still insists on calling me Shelly Belly...how embarassing!!
th_LMAO.gif

At my wedding that was the father daughter dance song and he just balled!!
cry.gif

Friends & hubby just call me Shell.

Yagmur

Mine is very simple, Yagmur like my Nickname here on Specktra.
That's turkish and it's meaning Rain
smiles.gif

Vixxan

My name is Deanna. It means valley, divine, goddess (true) and church leader (only if it's the church of shop-a-holics).

Lauren1981

i see everyone else is giving more detail. lol!
my name is dutch and came about from the ash tree.
but my mom named me ashley because "gone with the wind" is her favorite movie and in the movie there was a character named ashley. it was a guy though but who cares
winks.gif

i normally use Lauren on the internet because i tend to like it more than my first name. and it's tattood on me

L1LMAMAJ

Hi everyone! My name's Jennifer but everyone calls me Jen. Please don't call me Jenny.

I was named after an actress in the 80s. I kind of hate my name only because it's so common.
ssad.gif

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxan
My name is Deanna. It means valley, divine, goddess (true) and church leader (only if it's the church of shop-a-holics).

Alright another Deanna! I never knew another Deanna growing up, so I get so excited now when I meet someone with the same name LOL!

BBJay

My name is Jaylyn. Its becoming more and more common recently despite no one being able to spell or pronounce it correctly. It doesn't mean anything though, boo.

xkleverxkittyx

I'm Jaimie. Yep, with 2 I. I've been coming here sparingly for the past 2 years, but I'm going to try and come on more often and get to know you girls better. =]