What's Your Red???

Copperhead

Has anyone ever tried MAC's Nightmoth l/l with a red lipstick? I tried it with my Revlon Really Red matte lipstick and it was really pretty. I looked at this girl's video and she was wearing Ruby Woo with Nightmoth. It looks really nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib3wr6nSn5k

My main reds right now are MAC's Runaway Red, Scarlet Ibis (when I want a touch of orange) and Revlon's Really Red. I'm thinking about getting Ruby Woo.

sagehen

Has anyone ever tried MAC's Nightmoth l/l with a red lipstick? I tried it with my Revlon Really Red matte lipstick and it was really pretty. I looked at this girl's video and she was wearing Ruby Woo with Nightmoth. It looks really nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib3wr6nSn5k

My main reds right now are MAC's Runaway Red, Scarlet Ibis (when I want a touch of orange) and Revlon's Really Red. I'm thinking about getting Ruby Woo.
I love this combo. I have also used coral lipsticks with nightmoth. Blended well it's beautiful.

MissTT

I have Nightmoth and never use it. Thanks for the tip ladies. Do you fill in your lips, line the outside, or fade it in? Lining it only seems like it would fall under the chola aesthetic.

Copperhead

I have Nightmoth and never use it. Thanks for the tip ladies. Do you fill in your lips, line the outside, or fade it in? Lining it only seems like it would fall under the chola aesthetic.
With red lippies I'd just line and fade a bit. Kind of ombre'd. You've never used Nightmoth with your purple lippies either?

MissTT

No, I only have Strong Woman and Heroine and got NYX Purple Rain liner before I got those two. I'm new to lipsticks and liners. Oh, I guess I have Chanel Provocante and Yung Rapunxel (which I've never worn) but after wearing the Chanel twice I realized the dark purple lipstick ages me. I'm gonna try Nightmoth with a lighter purple lippie though. Give it some depth.

Copperhead

No, I only have Strong Woman and Heroine and got NYX Purple Rain liner before I got those two. I'm new to lipsticks and liners. Oh, I guess I have Chanel Provocante and Yung Rapunxel (which I've never worn) but after wearing the Chanel twice I realized the dark purple lipstick ages me. I'm gonna try Nightmoth with a lighter purple lippie though. Give it some depth.
I love Nightmoth with Viva Glam Nicki 2. I kind of ombre'd it. Of course it goes with a lot of purple lippies though.

kpxgenie

OMG I JUST discovered lime crime velvetines! Why didn't someone tell me matte lipglosses existed?!? I bought one in Suedeberry and I swear it screams sexual matte reddish-coral heaven!

Lipstickjunkii

MAC Riri Woo
MAC Russian Red
NYX Bloody Mary
Wet n Wild Stoplight Red
MAC Lady Danger
Revlon Cherries in the Snow

*Just got MAC's Deeply Adored and I will definitely be reaching for it often. Love!

Dominique33

MAC Riri Woo
MAC Russian Red
NYX Bloody Mary
Wet n Wild Stoplight Red
MAC Lady Danger
Revlon Cherries in the Snow

*Just got MAC's Deeply Adored and I will definitely be reaching for it often. Love!
iagree.gif
Deeply Adored is fab !

trina11225

Revlon really red wet n wild stoplight red, red velvet. Sephora always red. Illasmasqua box. I guess riri woo now too. ( give me all the reds)

Latest posts