When do they start discontinuing collections?

heavenlydemonik

How long do they normally keep collections before they start discontinuing the products. I really want to get some of the e/s from the Love that Look collection (Rated R, Strike a Pose and One-off) but I want to know how long they'll still have them in stores?

gildedangel

They usually stay in stores around 4 months and its a month or two after that before they hit the CCO's, at least in my area.

heavenlydemonik

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
They usually stay in stores around 4 months and its a month or two after that before they hit the CCO's, at least in my area.

Thank you! I actually found a CCO kinda close to me like a week ago so if they don't have the shadows I want when I go to the store maybe I'll check the CCO.

hawaii02

I was told by my MA 6 months..or until sold out. If you want a few of the Love that Look shadows, you will be more than likely to find them at your CCO very soon.

MAC_Whore

It depends on the collection. MAC counters receive merchandising books which instruct them on when to place and remove certain collection displayers.

Even though a displayer has been taken down, a counter may have some of those LE products on hand, just ask them. Eventually, most counters do end up doing RTVs (return to vendor) to older LE products, which sends them back to MAC for online purchases or CCOs.