Where are Kerastase products sold ?

zombie_candy

sorry if it sounds like a noob question but i live in canada and have already tried looking in some salons and that salon product store, trade secrets. help please
smiles.gif

user79

I've seen them at high end salons in Montreal, Quebec. Not cheap or mid-range salons though. Maybe call a few higher end salons and see if they have it.

ollieo

www.kerastase.com is launching new US & Canadian websites soon. They may have listings or maybe you can contact them at 866-kerastase . Thats the number listed on the Canadian opening page.

I buy at drugstore.com though they do not ship internationally. I have also bought it through some online stores and on eBay. A google search might help. I live waaaaay out and have to buy it online.

Catgirl

I bought it from the hair salon at street level (next to the ALDO shoe store) in Plaza Alexis Nihon, which is downtown on the corner of Atwater and Ste-Catherine, metro station: Atwater.

I bought the hair mask which I used as a conditioner because my hair was extremely dry and it cost about 60$ after taxes.

Hope that helps!