where are these Glitz Glosses from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mspixieears

Was browsing around on here , SonRisa & elusion's MAC gallery and noticed some glitz glosses I've never heard of:

Kisscapade, Fleshflash, Discobell & Plumglitz (on next page).

Anyone heard about these, or know anything about them???

mymymai

I took those pictures myself. They were from the Nordstrom's Glitter Bar event from last year. They were only released through Nordstrom though.

mspixieears

Ah, thanks hon! I was soooo intrigued when I saw them, I don't think I heard anyone even mention them here. Are they any good?

mymymai

I just love them, esp. Kisscapade, Plumglitz, and Discobell, but then again, I think it has a lot to do with whether or not you actually like the glitz glosses in the first place. Discobell is a really interested pale yellow, similar to Dame in a Dress l/gelee, but it is a bit lighter than it. Plumglitz is a really lovely dark plum, which looks great on lips. Kisscapade is a fantastic mid-tone pink that worked well on me for blush, eye color base, and lip gloss.

mspixieears

Kisscapade & Plumglitz look really nice. So they are ok to use on eye area too?

When were they released last year? I can't believe this is the first I've heard of this collection.

mymymai

There is a bit of glitter on top, but once you get through that, they didn't give me any problem using them on my eyes (I have sensitive eyes as well). They were released sometime between July and October (I think August). Not a lot of people realized it was even out, but I tend to check Nordstrom at least once every 2-3 weeks to make sure I find out when their Glitter Bar event or other 'exclusive' events are up.

Status
Not open for further replies.