Where are you from and where are you at???

kaliraksha

I was born and raised in Fort Worth,TX. Moved to Austin,TX for school... I really love it here, but, I hope to someday update you all on all the other great places I've lived. I have high hopes to experience a few different cultures before settling down in one place.

Yagmur

Awesome Idea. It's great to see everyones "History"
smiles.gif

My Family is from Turkey, so I am originally turkish. I was born in Hamburg/Germany but moved to Munich/Germany 4 years ago
smiles.gif

Tahti

I was born in Boston, US. My parents are originally from Finland and had lived in America for 20 years prior to having me and my sister. We moved back to Finland when I was 4... When I was 12, we moved over to Ireland for 2 years, but then moved back to Finland again. When I finished my schooling I moved to England for a year, then Ireland for half a year, back to Finland for another year and finally to Ireland yet again for college! ;D

sundaram

My family originates from Sri Lanka, but I've never been. I was born in London, UK... Moved to Moosejaw, Saskatchewan (in central Canada) when I was really young, and that's where I was raised. I just moved in September to the Toronto area for university
greengrin.gif

purrtykitty

Born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska...exciting, I know. But living in Omaha is fairly inexpensive, so that has afforded DH and I the opportunity to travel a lot. We both love seeing new places. Next year we're planning on going to the UK!

sweetie0716

My life is soo boring! I was born in Reading, PA. I've lived here my whole life except for alittle less than a year I lived in Tampa, Fl

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska...exciting, I know. But living in Omaha is fairly inexpensive, so that has afforded DH and I the opportunity to travel a lot. We both love seeing new places. Next year we're planning on going to the UK!

I have been to Omaha once on a business trip and I fell in love with it!!! It is so clean and beautiful.

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundaram
My family originates from Sri Lanka, but I've never been. I was born in London, UK... Moved to Moosejaw, Saskatchewan (in central Canada) when I was really young, and that's where I was raised. I just moved in September to the Toronto area for university
greengrin.gif

Welcome to Toronto
smiles.gif
How are you liking it?

crystalclear

Born and raised in Glasgow, Scotland. Moved to England aged 20, lived in Denmark for 6 months but was really homesick and went back to England early and I intend to leave the UK when I finish my degree, would love to live in Istanbul and Tokyo then move to the US, Canada,NZ or Australia permanantly.

Yagmur

^^Istanbul is an awesome City
thmbup.gif
I love to be there in Summer and hopefully we'll move to Istanbul anytime soon
smiles.gif

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalclear
Born and raised in Glasgow, Scotland. Moved to England aged 20, lived in Denmark for 6 months but was really homesick and went back to England early and I intend to leave the UK when I finish my degree, would love to live in Istanbul and Tokyo then move to the US, Canada,NZ or Australia permanantly.

Come to Canada!
th_happy1.gif

Enchantedcameo

I was Born in Santos, Brazil and moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma when I was 7. Got married and here is where I plan on staying. My whole family is here, but I would love to move to Europe. Especially Scotland!

crystalclear

^ Scotland is really beautiful (esp. when sunny) the people are generally friendly and if you ever go there, I'm sure you'll love it.
Canada has a similar legal system to here (I'm a law student) and isn't as hot as Australia so it's my first choice, I just can't decide where to move to exactly
greengrin.gif

Trying to get one of my friends to go to Istanbul this summer but since we're both 'financially challenged' it might not happen
ssad.gif
but my parents have been talking about going back to Dalyan in September
th_DANCE.gif
(been twice, love it) doubt that getting to Istanbul would be easy from there but wont stop me trying
greengrin.gif

jenee.sum

^^^
you might get icicles in your nostrils in winter if you live in canada, but....when summer rolls around, it makes u a happier person! HAHA
i do love canada. i also love the states too but canada's health care system is probably what's gunna make me a canadian forever.

LaVixxen

I was born in Brazil moved to New Jersey and now im in New York. I love it but its way too hectic for me at times.

HustleRose

brooklyn, nyc born and bred. my dad is italian and my mom is russian.

i still live in brooklyn. and i hate it.

i have an obsession with all things europe. i hope to move there one day. specifically to london or paris.
smiles.gif

HustleRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVixxen
I was born in Brazil moved to New Jersey and now im in New York. I love it but its way too hectic for me at times.

cool! one of my closest friends is brazilian. she's from rio and moved here when she was 30. she hates new york cause she said it reminds her so much of rio!

LaVixxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustleRose
cool! one of my closest friends is brazilian. she's from rio and moved here when she was 30. she hates new york cause she said it reminds her so much of rio!

lol thats so true. Im from Sao Paulo which is right next to Rio.
th_sign_woot.gif