Where can I find the best false lashes?

jenavii

Hello All!

2 Mondays from now we'll be doing fantasy make up in school and im looking for some great false lashese. Im trying to do a peacock inspired look. Any suggestions?

I've already come across Eeyelash.com and lecosmetique.com. And they both have GREAT LASHES!! ((CHECK THEM OUT)) But I'm trying to find the best price. Does anyone know any other great websites or where I can find great lashes in store? I'm in So. Cal, Long Beach South Bay area.

TIA
smiles.gif

jenavii

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeni
Garland.com - buy them in bulk for less than $1 each.

garlandbty.com ? well if thats what you ment thanks a bunCH... I'm a little confused by their website though! How many do lashes do you usually buy at once? I really only need a few at the most

aeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenavii
garlandbty.com ? well if thats what you ment thanks a bunCH... I'm a little confused by their website though! How many do lashes do you usually buy at once? I really only need a few at the most

You have to email them how much you want and then they'll quote you. But I'm told if you go to the store and buy by the dozen or gross they'll come to like 65 cents or something like that. But if you're looking for less eyelashes then it's not quite a bargain since most of them range $3-7 individually in stores.