Where can i get a full set 35 piece brush Set Online???

TaMu3L

I do not like the idea of buying full sized MAC Brushes individually... Is there anywhere online (Not those imitation full sized 35 piece SETS that are sold on amazon.com that are only 25$) or any special request that we could make with the MAC company? To get the full sized original handmade 35-piece set?

NatalieMT

I don't think MAC is going to start producing any large brush sets anytime soon, anyhow they'd only been the same price as all the brushes would amount to if their seperate prices were added together anyway. Making a request wouldn't change much, but if you feel strongly go ahead.

Kaspergirl there are many ways to tell if brushes are fake, looking at the lettering closely, the logo, the ferrules etc. But MAC doesn't make any brush sets (apart from the usually 5 piece limited edition half size ones) so if you see any large supposedly full sized sets advertised you can automatically know they're not authentic.

caffn8me

M·A·C does not sell 35 piece brush sets. Ever.

Except for one instance (Pret à Porter holiday 2006 brush set which cost $217)

mac%27s-brush-collection.jpg

they have not sold full sized brush sets for very many (10+) years if ever.

If you see full sized brush sets for sale on eBay, Amazon, iOffer or other sale sites, they are fake. No two ways about it.

Check things out on the Counterfeit MAC forum.

mizuki~

hmm..Why not just buy all the brushes at once in store or online? Isn't that just like buying a set?
th_dunno.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
hmm..Why not just buy all the brushes at once in store or online? Isn't that just like buying a set?
th_dunno.gif

I suspect the OP doesn't want to spend that sort of money.

Probably the cheapest authentic brush is the 204 at $11 - 35 of those will cost $385

HustleRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaMu3L
I do not like the idea of buying MAC Brushes individually... Is there anywhere online (Not those imitation SETS that are sold on amazon.com that are only 25$) or any special request that we could make with the MAC company? To get the full original handmade 35-piece set?

that would be quite expensive and imo, not even worth it. especially since there are a few mac brushes which i would never invest in just for the fact i have no use for them.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustleRose
that would be quite expensive and imo, not even worth it. especially since there are a few mac brushes which i would never invest in just for the fact i have no use for them.

I agree. I can't see myself needing that many different individual brushes. I wouldn't mind have a double or triple of a certain brush that I use often and really actually need that many of.

suzie_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
M·A·C does not sell 35 piece brush sets. Ever.

Except for one instance (Pret à Porter holiday 2006 brush set which cost $217)

mac%27s-brush-collection.jpg

they have not sold full sized brush sets for very many (10+) years if ever.

If you see full sized brush sets for sale on eBay, Amazon, iOffer or other sale sites, they are fake. No two ways about it.

Check things out on the Counterfeit MAC forum.

What about the SAKS exclusive brush set? I think it was called MAC Perfect Style... it was a set of full sized brushes. Very limited though.

suzie_b

Quote:
I'll add that to the list! Thanks
smiles.gif
Were the brushes marked SE?

Sadly, I didn't get one
ssad.gif
so I can't say for sure, But I'm pretty sure it was 4 full sized non-SE brushes.

HustleRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
I agree. I can't see myself needing that many different individual brushes. I wouldn't mind have a double or triple of a certain brush that I use often and really actually need that many of.

tell me about it! if i had like five 239's, 226's, 187's, 109's, & 217's i'd be a happy girl.

bigheart.gif

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustleRose
tell me about it! if i had like five 239's, 226's, 187's, 109's, & 217's i'd be a happy girl.

bigheart.gif

Yep! I just need the basics really for eyes, face and lips. And multiple brushes for certain ones that I need more than 1 of. I hate having things around that I never use.

coquetayloca

Quote:
smiles.gif

They were not marked SE. They were full size brushes and are making their way to CCOs bc thats where I got mine last week
smiles.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
smiles.gif

Nope, they were standard full-size brushes. 187, 168, 222, and 266.

Latest posts