Where Is My Lure?!!!

frances92307

angry.gif
I ordered my Lure stuff on mac.com, on the 30th, and paid for the overnight shipping. I was supposed to get my stuff yesterday but I didn't! Should I bring it up to MAC's attention? Should I just let it go?
TIA

bottleblack

What time of day did you order it? That may have had something to do with it and you may get it today instead.

frances92307

I'm from SoCal.....I ordered it at 11:30 am on Tuesday...usually that means I get my stuff on the release date...oh well... Thanks!

Designergirl9

I think they are getting lame on their shipping. I ordered late on a friday. I never ever recieved the email letting me know it was on it's way but I got the tracking number it didn't even leave until a Tuesday and I didn't get it til the next Tuesday. Talk about slow!!!

koolmnbv

You should at least get the overnight shipping refunded, they should offer it overnight if they cant guarantee overnight!

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by frances92307
angry.gif
I ordered my Lure stuff on mac.com, on the 30th, and paid for the overnight shipping. I was supposed to get my stuff yesterday but I didn't! Should I bring it up to MAC's attention? Should I just let it go?
TIA

Good question.

Oh, and just where the hell is my MAC order that I placed on the 22nd?
I complained, and they sent me a patronizing e-mail about being patient.

Granted, I ordered it using ground shipping, but I've never had to wait this long. Pisses me off.

frances92307

You all gave me the courage to call them on it. I'm pretty wishy washy normally, LOL They refunded my shipping! Thanks all!

koolmnbv

Im glad they did that! They should not have given you that option if they couldnt do it! Im glad they refunded it for you, but I really want you to get your stuff
oh.gif
)

frances92307

Do you believe I missed the Fedex guy? I took my dog to the groomer, and the guy shows up! He doesn't leave the packages (HUGE Lure haul, BTW) because, get this, the packages contain DANGEROUS MATERIALS?!!! WTF...dangerous to my finances maybe, LOL. UGHHHH I want my stuff
ssad.gif

juli

Thats strange... I placed my order after 3pm on tues (May 30th) and got mine yesterday (June 1st). They always take 2 days for my order all the time.
smiles.gif
I get mine thru UPSG and they always leave my pkg outside the door. I guess because I live in gated community. But SERIOUSLY this LURE stuff is amazingly beautifullll!!! I love it! I was sooooooo happy to see that my pkg has arrived after longgg dreadful day at work
lol.gif
Hope u get urs soon.

farra712

The first online order I placed I had the same problem, but with 2nd day shipping. I ordered it on a Friday, and didn't get it until the next Thursday. Even if the order wasn't processed until Monday, I think I should have still had it here by Wednesday morning at the latest. Also, I emailed them because they never sent me a confirmation or anything like that and they never responded. I finally got it, but was pretty pissed that it was so late. Also, I missed the Fedex man, too, but they wouldn't leave it for the same reason about the Dangerous Goods. When I went to pick it up I told them it was just makeup and they said that "there must be some other reason it was marked that way." Anyway, I shouldn't pay for 2nd day anymore, but I am afraid it I don't it might take 2 weeks!

asnbrb

I don't know about the late shipping, but it might be labeled "Dangerous Goods" because a kid or pet might rip it up and eat it. I'm just speculating, btw, but that's usually why they label cleaners and the like-- because it's inedible.

bluegrassbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by asnbrb
I don't know about the late shipping, but it might be labeled "Dangerous Goods" because a kid or pet might rip it up and eat it. I'm just speculating, btw, but that's usually why they label cleaners and the like-- because it's inedible.

I inquired about the dangerous goods label after recieving some packages marked that way. The response I got was that some of the dyes and chemicals used in cosmetics are flammable, but only in large amounts. So I guess technically it's not really dangerous.

TechnoKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by frances92307
Do you believe I missed the Fedex guy? I took my dog to the groomer, and the guy shows up! He doesn't leave the packages (HUGE Lure haul, BTW) because, get this, the packages contain DANGEROUS MATERIALS?!!! WTF...dangerous to my finances maybe, LOL. UGHHHH I want my stuff
ssad.gif

That happened to me last week when I ordered the sundressing body mousse stuff. The fed ex guy usually leaves my stuff, but when we went to pick it up they said it was because the box had to be kept on dry ice or the cans could explode in the heat.

pugmommy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolmnbv
You should at least get the overnight shipping refunded, they should offer it overnight if they cant guarantee overnight!

absolutely.

pugmommy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbonnechick
I complained, and they sent me a patronizing e-mail about being patient.

that is bullsh*t. i would be pissed too.