Where should I post these questions..

ktea

(not sure if this goes in the newbie section or this one)

i'm new.. and I have a couple of questions on where I should post certain topics..

I have two questions that i'd like to post. One is about deoderant ..I saw the deoderant post in skin & bodycare, i did read through it, but i have a more specific question about what deoderant to use if sweating a lot.. Would I make a new post about my question or would I reply to the deoderant topic that's already made?

My second question is about a specific shampoo and conditioner.. I'm not sure of the name, i know that the bottles are white and it's called Soy.. something or other. and I want to know if there are different kinds of that shampoo (if anyone knows what it is =\)... what section would i post this under?

..I plan to add more information in those posts, but i just wanted to ask where should i post them? I'm not sure this is the right section to be asking all of this, if it's not =\ i'm sorry! please let me know.

thank you
smiles.gif

this site is wonderful.

Janice

Hi Katie, thanks for taking the time to ask us your questions and your compliment.
smiles.gif

You can post a new thread in the body and skincare forum for your deoderant Q, and your shampoo Q would go under the Hair forum.

I hope this answers your questions, please feel free to ask us anything anytime.
thmbup.gif