Where to buy organic skin care products?

seonmi

So my skin has been acting up lately and I decided to invest more time and money on skin care instead of makeup. After reading all the stuff here, I want to buy some types of oil (jojoba, apricot, almond, ...), shea butter, vanilla extract ... (basically all the organic stuff)

I came across some websites (iherb, vitacost, ...) but don't know where is the best place to buy this stuff. I don't like amazon because it charges shipping fee for all items from different sellers so it adds up to quite alot. I'm thinking about order on iherb, actually.

BTW, I'm in college at a very rural area so there is no Trader Joe or Whole Food. All we have are WalMart, CVS, and Walgreens but I don't know what section these products are at.

Do you guys have any suggestion or insight about this? Thanks a lot.

user47

I've been using Miessence for about 2 years now and I really love their products. They are a bit more pricy than other brands that you'd find at your local health food store, but it's because the quality is awesome; it's definitely well worth it! Oh, and the shipping time is fantastic!

You can check them out here.

hhunt2

The Vitamin Shoppe or there website.

Walmart, CVS and Walgreens do have organic stuff. Walk around and read labels. I have a Longs near me and they have 2 isles full of organic items (near the cosmetics and lotion isles).

telajean

I get alot of my health products from Swanson Health Products. They have aubrey organics, kiss my face, and derma-e... and others I just can't think of them now. Great place and they have free shipping with orders over $65 right now. The email I got just says to enter SWEET1108 for the promo code.

banjobama

If you want a specific drugstore product and you know the name, pharmacies can order it for you, sometimes. I used to work at Walgreens and we did a lot of special orders for people.

stacylynne

The vitamin Shoppe, Health food stores, sell Aubrey wich is Organic & cruelty free.
I actully use their shampoo & conditioner on my dogs.

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandDUR
www.gardenofwisdom.com

best products, best customer service hands down. my skins never been better.

+100000000000000000000

I use GoW now and loooooove it!!!

The perfekt pumken mask is AWESOME!