Which collection are you more excited about? BBR or HK?

ClaireAvril

I have never been a fan of hello kitty..
(don't bite my head off now its my opinion!!)

I really like what i see with brunette blonde redhead.

nursee81

BBR I think maybe b/c it looks like more everyday colors. But I canot wait to HK comes out also.

creoloeprincess

i think mac fell off with bbr its no new packaging, msfs are just glittery mineral veil and the colors are nothing new HK by far is the better collection its so big you are bound to find something to love

jardinaires

even if i love hello kitty i'm just not really loving that collection, and i have my eye on about 95% of bbr. so, i'm super excited for bbr, not so much for hk.

fingie

BBR--the only thing that I'm looking forward to in the HK collection is the pigments/glitters.

Cocopuff

BBR!!!!! My HK list got smacked down smaller after all the pictures came out for BBR! This 'brown girl' can get everyday looks from this in my corporate world. I will buy from the HK collection though. I will keep the collection to the wearable color story and not the extras that they put with it. I did not get suckered in for the Barbie or the Fafi Dolls. I am not spending my $ on something just to look cute on my vanity. I will just get the postcard. My money is going to products and the majority of the BBR will be mine. So I will wait and see what the rest of HK brings!

deven.marie

BBR! it was HK until i saw the fugly packaging
ssad.gif

miss_bailey

BBR is realisticly more earable for me, I know Ill get the most use out of it. But the HK packaging is so cute, Im going to have to limit myself to two or three items.

Susanne

I love the bright colors from HK, but I really hope the packaging won't be as bad and cheap like the one from Fafi!
ssad.gif

nunu

Now that i know what is coming out with each cllection, i am 100% behind BBR! I can pick what ever eyeshadow, msf, lipstick or lipglass i want, but when it comes to HK, the items i'll be picking are limited. I will only pick up a lipstick, gloss and blusher and mostly because of its packaging.

Lilli-Marleen

BBR-the brushes and the Blonde MSF look very very good. Maybe I'll buy some shadows too...and a lipgloss. I don't know.
HK is not so interesting. I look for the Pigments and some lipsticks. That was it.

jenixxx

I'm so excited for Hello Kitty I can't hardly wait!
I keep googling everyday to try and find more pictures so I can get my list all ready to go!

X4biddenxLustX

Hello kitty all the way! I only checked out the BBR stuff once last time I was at the counter and wasn't interested in anything because a. I dont have the money for stuff other than the hk collection and b. the colors honestly didnt really excite me or anything. I am however kicking myself in the ass though for missing out on the Icescape lipglass (I think thats its name) from the Chill collection though. By the time I got to the counter, they only had a pair of the falsies and a bunch of the black eyeshadow.

cupcake_x

DEFINITELY Hello Kitty!! I'm an HK fanatic and I've been saying for years MAC and Sanrio should team up. I'm a little disappointed with the colors and the packaging, but I will still buy.