Which colour of shoe should I pick?

ginger9

Hi I'm sorry if this is not an appropriate post - mods remove if you wish
smiles.gif

I really need everyone's input - if you could pick just one pair, would it be the black or white?

Thanks so much!

ps- sorry about the pics of my toes
rofl.gif

6772631a.jpg

0cadacc5.jpg

dba214c8.jpg

ginger9

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
black! those are cute where'd u get them?

Got them from Winners, I think it's kinda like Filene's Basement, the Canadian version.

Beauty Mark

You're going to have to work at keeping the white shoes clean more so than the black ones. I'd opt for black, but more of my clothes look better with black than white.

ginger9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SELFstyled
I like the white ones! It'll be a great colour for spring/summer
smiles.gif

I know, I am partial to the white ones myself but the keeping clean part makes me think twice....also my mum likes the black ones
tong.gif

glueme

WHITE!!! Definitely. I find the black with the gold details and buckles too...bondage or something. The white ones are fresher.

spectrolite

Normally I'd go with black - but the white ones are very sexy! Black is so ordinary....

P.S As others have mentioned - nice gams! *wolf whistle* lol

magi

I vote for BLACK... I like some white shoes, but I think in this case black is the better version :-D

kaliraksha

First off- beautiful legs!

Second, I was saying black was winning in every picture but the last. I would take into account what shoes you already have- if you have black shoes (as most of us do) then I would pick a nice pair of white shoes for versatility. If I didn't have any shoes like those, I would take black foremost.