which facial or body features you are satisfied with?

tierias

which facial or body features you are satisfied with?
- face...x
- lips...x
- eyes....x
- hair... gettin it in check lol
- boobs...they're a nice size i could be bigger though lol

mona lisa

I am most pleased with my eyes -particularly when they are dolled up (my eyelashes are naturally very long).

My facial skin is almost always blemish free which is also nice -foundation gives a real flawless look to it when I wear it.

My back and legs are strong and in pretty good shape albeit not what they once were.

Basically everything else is further from being what it once was but I am optimistic that the clock can be turned back significantly in the next year. Overall no major complaints except my abdominal area and my butt. (Still have plenty of work needed in those areas but that is all I will say about it.)

Heiaken

I really like my lips, they are kinda big and plump but not too much, could I be s bold and say that I think they are purrrrfect
winks.gif

I also like my wrists and fingers (weird? maybee..). I'm kind on a chubby girl but my wrist and finger are quite petite and slender looking, that's why I like them. Oh and I also like my bum, it's big and beatyfull
winks.gif

ClaireAvril

I am satisfied with everything. God gave me this body - its not like I can give it back in exchange for something else. We all should be comfortable with what we've been given and appreciate it.