Which is better

hollied3

I was wondering if I should buy a costal palette or a palette from bh? Help.. It's so confusing to me!! Thanks

Mayanas

I was wondering if I should buy a costal palette or a palette from bh? Help.. It's so confusing to me!! Thanks
I think ....Costal
sigh.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
Neither. Coastal Scents' palettes and BH's palettes are exactly the same. They're wholesale palettes made in China that are marked up in price. If you want one of those, hit up eBay; you'll often find them cheaper than either charge, and with free shipping.

hollied3

Thanks for all the info. I will def look at e bay. Are the palettes any good? I see a lot of you tube looks with them.

jetese

I used one for the first time yesterday and I was pretty underwhelmed. I'm too spoiled by my UD shadows ain't nobody got time for mediocre pigmentation. true to pan or gtfo tbh.

stormm

i like bh cosmetics jenni rivera palette and coastal scents metal mania palette is good too

shellygrrl

Staff member
Are the palettes any good? I see a lot of you tube looks with them.
I don't own any of them as I'm very skeptical regarding the quality, not to mention I'd never use all those colours. I think most people like them because they're handy to have if you want a bunch of colours at once but don't want to spend a lot of money. I think you're better off building your own palettes with colours you know you'll like and use often.