Which is more suitable for an NC50 skintone: MAC msfn in Dark or Deep Dark?

BrownEy3d

And which is more red? I hear alternating answers and don't have the chance to stop by a counter/store anytime soon.

Blushbaby

I'm NC50 and use Deep as an all over face powder and it's not red on me. I haven't tried Deep Dark, but guess it could be used as a contour.

PhonyBaloney500

I think Deep Dark is probably more red. Is that the look you're going for?

I am NC50 (I think) and I don't like Deep Dark I tried on the Dark and preferred it (I'll get it eventually).

tsb10

I have both. The MA matched me for deep dark but after wearing it a couple times i realized it was too dark so I purchased Dark and i love it. Deep Dark is more red

bediva33

I have both. The MA matched me for deep dark but after wearing it a couple times i realized it was too dark so I purchased Dark and i love it. Deep Dark is more red

Same here. I ended up purchasing the Dark and giving the Deep Dark to my roommate. It works for her.

nichollecaren

deep dark is what I use for contour...very dark, and yes, more red. NC45-50 as well---I actually use Medium Deep all over.

crystrill

I use Dark. Deep Dark seems a tad too dark and like everyone else said, red. Even in the blot powder, Deep Dark makes me really dark after it oxidizes. If Dark may seem a bit light at first once it oxidizes it's perfect! I'm NC50 in liquid/creme and NC55 in powder.

BrownEy3d

I recently purchased Dark and I agree; much better than Deep Dark. I like it a lot, so thanks for all of your help everyone! :)

DILLIGAF

I"ve been complaining of late that my skin has been looking very red lately. I never even considered that the MSF in Deep Dark could have been the reason. Time to give Dark a try.

Rania88

I brought my first msfn yesterday. I got it in dark and it blended right in. I wore it for about 8 hours today while I was at work and no ashy shade. And I agree the deep dark does have a slight red undertone to it. When I tried deep dark in the store it looked kinda red on me. I think deep dark it suited for nw 45-nw50 girls because of the red undertones.

califabulous

Dark is a beautiful match when initially applied. it oxidizes with my super oily skin and changes in color. I hesitantly switched to medium deep and this works best. I wear it alone wet or over other foundations. It works! you never know until you try and now I love it!