Which is your favourite Fluidline?

bluegrassbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteventherain
What is the difference between Blitz&Glitz and Blacktrack anyway, when lining your eyes? Can you tell an actual difference between the 2?

B&G has gold sparkle in it, although the gold is not really noticable. The color (B&G) is more warm and appears much less harsh on the eye. It's the one I used most for lining. It's a very soft black.
Frostlite is one of my favorite bases.

heenx0x0

Even though I'm the 23445 person to say it, Blacktrack is definitely my fav! And Rich Ground is the one I detest the most, but only because I had such high hopes for it!! I was expecting a nice shimmery bronze and got a reddish brown instead... so disappointing!!

kateisgreat

blacktrack!!!
i've had it since the fluidlines came out and used it almost everyday since then and i am just now nearing the bottom of the pot, it's one of the things i will definetly be buying backups of!

AudreyNicole

I have a question... how do you apply fluidline? I am interested in it, but don't have a very steady hand - will I be able to apply it successfully? Does it come with the brush? If not, which one do you use to apply it? Any tips and tricks you might be able to share with me?

user4

im boring..... i love blacktrack..... and i love how macroviolet looks on everyone but i still havent bought it!!!!

OldSoulsBody

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejam
I have Blitz & Glitz, and Shade. Shade is my favorite, even though Blitz & Glitz is more versatile.

I second that. Those are by far my two faves.

Glow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I have a question... how do you apply fluidline? I am interested in it, but don't have a very steady hand - will I be able to apply it successfully? Does it come with the brush? If not, which one do you use to apply it? Any tips and tricks you might be able to share with me?

It doesn't come with a brush
Try applying it with a 266 brush. It's really stiff and has a nice angle. I have a shaky hand myself and can get a pretty straight line with this brush.

kirstetten

I love Macroviolet and Dipdown for day to day, Black track is great for going out but looks to harsh on my pale skin for daytime!

I'm hankering after Shade and Rich Ground, I find Dipdown ends up looking almost black and I'm desperate for a lighter brown to make my blue eyes stand out!

mekaboo

Blacktrack and Blue Peep are my absolute favorites. As summer approches, I will be doing more Non-Conformist.

Sushi_Flower

Does Shade show up as a green enough? As i tried BB Ink (BB version of fluidline) in Hunter which is a dark green and you can't really tell it's a green on the eyes so i'm wondering is Shade does this too?

Also is Macroviolet a problem Fluidline and should i avoid?

as_cute_as_pie

blacktrack
smiles.gif

never used this on my waterline tried it the other day and i am impressed
eyelove.gif

bellaetoile

blacktrack is my life. i have a buch of others, but don't really use them.

rich ground, waveline, and shade just don't do it for me.