Which lipglass should I buy?

cocomia

I am NC40, and I'm looking for a nice, natural looking lipglass. Viva Glam V, while extremely lovable, runs a bit too nude on me. Here are my choices:
Nymphette
Prrr
Lust

All of them seem nice but I'm scared that they'll all make me look too washed out. Plus the glitter/shimmer in Nymphette and Prrr might make my already full lips look more inflated.

I'm just looking for something with color. I like lipglasses because they don't dry out my lips unlike lipsticks. What do you think? TIA :*

ThePostcardOrg

I don't have Lust l/g. But I do love my Prrr l/g soooooooo much more than my Nymphette l/g :p I around and NC 25/N 30 btw..
winks.gif

TISH1124

I really like these (NC45)
Oyster Girl
Nymphette
C-Thru
Live & Dye (BBR)
Prrr

I could go on but the list would be too long!!

cocomia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I really like these (NC45)
Oyster Girl
Nymphette
C-Thru
Live & Dye (BBR)
Prrr

I could go on but the list would be too long!!

I tried Oyster Girl at my counter, it made me look dead
ssad.gif
I do want to love that gloss though, it's so pretty in the tube... I wish I could make all colors work on me!
winkiss.gif

If you would have to pick one between Prrr and Nymphette, which would it be? I'm pretty sure I'll get around to buying both though not at the same time, I'm really just looking for a nice lipglass that could be part of my everyday go-to look.

Thank you so much! I think I just might check out C-Thru and Live and Dye.
smiles.gif

anita22

Nymphette is one of my favourite nudes. On me, it's a sheer golden pink, really lovely for everyday. It doesn't pack a lot of punch in terms of colour, though.

VintageAqua

For shine w/o shimmer I would try Lust (more color than VGV)
For shimmer I would try Nymphette (lots of gold)

gabi03

Live and Dye is my go too lipgloss (NC45-NC50), i think i need to track down a second one.

yupitzTara

Definitely get Nymphette! it's my all time favorite & when it runs out, i get another one.

also try oyster girl, oh baby! (its brown, but its still pretty on... im nc40 also)

hth!