Which lippies should I get with my Back To Mac packages?

theraindrops

I really have no idea... Can you get Lustreglasses as well? I'm asian with C25/30 in Studiofix. Do you have any suggestions? I can exchange up to 4 items.

whiteflorals

From what I know e/s for Back to Mac is available in free standing stores in the US (not counters) and only lipsticks in the UK
smiles.gif

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
can you get a viva glam on a b2m exchange?

Mmmm I'm not sure as the benefits goes to MAC AIDS fund...

I suggest getting maybe a quite neutral one to begin, like Hug Me (Lustre), Freckle tone (Lustre) or Frou (it's a beautiful glaze lipstick). Then if you can pick up another one, maybe a more intense color like Rouge Noir, it can be very nice with your asian skintone.

MAC is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
can you get a viva glam on a b2m exchange?

Nope you can't, since the proceeds go to the aids fund.

MAC is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by theraindrops
Oh, do you know, if you can exchange for e/s?

You can exchange for an e/s, regular lipstick, and I believe a lipgloss but only at freestanding stores. You must also be in their system. [They have your phone #, address, etc.] Counters will only give you the regular lipsticks, not anything else.

ilorietta

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyaddict
can you get slimshines with b2m? my counter said no.

i read that other girls did get them with b2m

girlambrosia

I'm NC30 in Studio Fix (powder) and I absolutely loved Russian Red - it's a matte, yeah, but it's not too bad in terms of dryness. I also picked up Redwood, which is a glaze formula - smoother, and nicer to apply - which is slightly darker and is more brown. Russian Red is very straight blue-red.

As far as other colours, I've tried Hug Me, and on my fairly pigmented lips, it didn't show nearly well as I hoped
ssad.gif
I'm going to try Honeylove next, I'll let you know how that goes!

(I do have some other recommendations, but they're all LE!)

HTH!