which MAC liquid fondation?

Dekadencija

Hello lovely ladies...

I'm new here but what distincts you from a couple of other forums I'm also a member of, you are all very helpful and don't get annoyed with topics you are familiar inside and out
smiles.gif

My question is: I wanna try MACs liquid fondation (since everything else I tried from MAC - I loved) but I don't know which one is for me! I have mostly oily skin that gets pretty oily during the day and I have to do touch ups every few hours if I don't want to look like an oil slick
ssad.gif

I need medium to full coverage because I have some blemish-issues. nothing big, but I need a good coverage. At the moment I use Clarins everlasting foundation which has great coverage but the lightest shade isn't light enough... And another problem is that I don't know which MACs shade would suit me (we dont have MAC here
ssad.gif
)but I'm pale. Revlon Colorstay the lightest shade is ok (but could be lighter)
Can you help me out?

hotti82

studio fix fluid is really nice, it's what i use, i've got oily skin, some shiny moments in the t-zone, lol..as for your shade, it's very hard to tell without seeing your face close up, post a pic and i'll give it my best...xoxo

Dekadencija

Thanks so much! I'll upload a photo when I get back from work, I'm dying to know which ton I am, can't figure that puzzle for the life of me! Maybe someone could tell just by looking
shrugs.gif

Studio fix's coverage?

hotti82

it's really a great foundation; medium coverage but you can build it up without looking cakey...

Senoj

I love Mac's Face and Body foundation. It's very dewy, light and it has buildable coverage. It's definitely worth a try.

Nzsallyb

im lightest in revlon's colour stay and im an NC15 in studio fix. i love studio fix everyone always comments when i wear it, but my heart lies with the above poster, face and body

geeko

Hmm, if u have oily to combi skin and need medium coverage, I would still recommend the studio fix fluid. Coverage be be built up from sheer to full depending on the type of brush u use.

As for face and body foundation, I have this and I love this. But but but, as compared with the studio fix fluid, it doesn't have much oil control and coverage wise, it doesn't cover very much although it does a good job in evening out the skintone. I would say the Face and body foundation feels almost like a tinted moisturizer for me, at least. Coverage is definitely sheer for me. I only use this on my Good skin days or when days when i feel like only wearing very light make up.

For coverage and oil control, I would still recommend u to check out the studio fix fluid. and maybe you might also wanna consider adding the prep plus prime translucent setting powder which contains silica to help absorb and mattify the face to your shoppin cart?

Dekadencija

Thanks so much girls! Studio fix it is! I heard good stuff about face and body foundation but I def need decent coverage (more than decent :)) I'll try studio fix. Thanks Nzsallyb,
I guess I'm NC15 as well if Revlons lightest shade suits you
flower.gif

Dekadencija

I bought Studio fix fluid in NW15. I'm pretty sure it will suit me ok once I recieve it because it turns out I'm almost definitely not warm tone. Neutral at least, maybe cool. I'll let you guys know how I feel about this foundation. LOL I even had a dream last night in which I finally got it and it felt and looked like something super-amazing, my face was like it was done in PhotoShop (you know how dream are unreal and weird) I could belive my reflection in the mirror!
girlhaha.gif