Which Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette?

Painterlyy

Hi everyone! So i know that there are like 4 different 5 Camouflage Cream Palettes but i'm not sure if I should choose the N.1 or N.2 and I need your help. I'm around a NC25-NC30 in mac and I am asian so i have a yellowish undertone. However, my skin is still quite pale so i'm not sure which palette would better suit me. Any suggestions?
greengrin.gif

Mzchio

I think you're better off with the no.2, No. 2 and No.3 are common skincolors in most women. And you can mix in color to make a specific shade. But I do love Ben Nye's Wheel because it comes with like 8 colors and it's better suited for NC20-NC40 skintone, undertones.

kariii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzchio
I think you're better off with the no.2, No. 2 and No.3 are common skincolors in most women. And you can mix in color to make a specific shade. But I do love Ben Nye's Wheel because it comes with like 8 colors and it's better suited for NC20-NC40 skintone, undertones.

Thank you, dear!
heart.gif

Asela88

actually i didnt know if i should recommed anything but..i have that palette but i used it only when i got it and i realize i always use my temptu color wheel it has 5 colors and i think it would go well for nc20-nc40 also

Painterlyy

Thanks but i have decided to go with palette number 1. The reason being that my skin tone is fairly light and my yellow undertone is super noticeable. Therefore, i have no use for the lavenderish concealer the number 2 palette comes with. My cheeks are super red and i have a fairly red nose so the number 1 palette with the green concealer would benefit me more. But thank you for all your kind suggestions