Which Maybelline 24hr superstay foundation for NC20 skin?

ThePowderPuff

The european and US colours in the Superstay foundation are completely different, and the colour selection looks better in the US.

I am currently using the european 30 Sand, and it's too dark and too pink for me. It's the lightest in the european shade range, so I am looking at the US options, since I looove this foundation.

I am NC20 and MUFE HD 117 in the winter. I have quite a strong yellow undertone to my skin, especially on the neck which tends to make all foundations look too pink.

Which US colour Superstay would you think I should try?

vala

I'm NC 20 as well and I have a bottle of the superstay in classic ivory. It's possible that the color's slightly off, but it's fine with me. Hope that helps :)

Aelya

That's strange I'm from European and I see two colour lighter than sand ! it's the one I use.
Yes try Porcelain Ivory

I'm an NW20 and use Porcelain Ivory. The bummer about this foundation is that all the shades are really on the pink side. Even me, with pink undertones, I still find that this foundation is too pink. I tried the Sand Beige and that was really orangey. Unfortunately, with this foundation, they all run pink.