Which Nars blushes for NC20? Both cream and powder

ThePowderPuff

I want more Nars blushes! I love all the ones I have, but they're not available anywhere in Denmark, so I can't try them on before buying them.

I allready have:

Lovejoy
Taos
Orgasm
Desire
Dolce Vita

And Cactus Flower in cream blushes.

Which ones should I try next? I am NC20 with green eyes and blond hair.

cetati

I am a bit darker than you but I agree on Angelika.. it is so amazing and pretty! You have to apply with a skunk brush though. It is SO pigmented I end up wasting a lot because I put too much on my brush!

MzzRach

For peachy shades, I love Gilda and Deep Throat.

For neutral, I love Madly. It looks "boring" in the pan but it creates such a flattering glow on the skin. Beautiful.

I'm an nc25, i use deep throat for more conservative occasions - it reminds me of a matte Orgasm.

I tried their Turkish Red, it may look scary in the pan - BUT beautiful on the cheeks. I wish i had found that color during winter cuz it gives me the perfect snow bunny "i've been skiing all day" wind blown cheek look and the cream consistency is perfect for dry winter skin.

Miss QQ

I'm going to get some Nars blushes this September and I'm NC20/25. I'm thinking of Orgasm, Torrid and Angelika/Desire. Is Angelika or Desire better? I read that Angelika is with glitters while Desire is matte, and both are the same shade of pink.

bellaxo812

Deep Throat is gorgeous and looks good on so many skin tones.
thmbup.gif