Which of these would you rather get for xmas?

CantAffordMAC

i chose jewelry because i'm really waiting on an engagement ring. thats not going to happen this year tho lol
nope.gif

MACa6325xi

I want to see another blue box from Tiffany's like I did last year. I think I almost had a heart attack when I saw it. LOL

darkishstar

I would love to get my hands on a Metallic Eyes Palette, Warm Eyes Palette, Your Ladyship Pigment, and Sweet Sienna Pigment. And maybe some Finery Lip Sets, Queen's Sin Lipstick, and a brush set.

So yes, my vote goes to I'd want MAC holiday '07 things. =)

But clothes would be nice too! (Namely Pink from Victoria's Secret sweats and college loungewear...)

Miss_M

I would love to get a pink Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 and I'm in desperate need of a new laptop, since my computer is almost 9 years old. Unfortunately we have to stick to a (small) budget so I usually get stuff like giftcards, a new fragrance, books or DVD's.

LaChinita

MAC holiday collection stuff...I'm already starting to drop hints with my bf...LOL. Just today he tells me, "I know what you want for xmas... pigments." I started cracking up because when I asked him what pigments are he says he doesn't know. LOL.
smiles.gif

astronaut

I chose clothes because if other people don't get this for me, then I won't get it for myself lol. I always buy myself makeup but rarely any clothes. I just feel makeup is a better value for my money :p I'll pay $30 for 2 lipglosses effortlessly but cringe when I see a top for anything over $15 hahaha!

I really, really, really want a canon dSLR camera. But it's $800. So I'll go with that, since the rest, I can actually somewhat afford. :[

CantAffordMAC

haha I already know I'm getting MAC for xmas. me and the boyfriend decided to just get eachother exactly what we want for xmas this year. Kinda boring, but very satisfying.

I'm already making a list of what I'm gonna get.

sandyyyy <3

i want a new mp3 player im kinda getting tired of my ipod and a laptop too!! but i still want some stuff from mac hahaha

mommymac

I picked Clothes and Shoes, because there wasn't a catogory for Purses, but I'd rather have a nice big, soft bag and maybe a pair of Giraffe print shoes that got away from me at Nordstrom's.

AlysonWithaY

Ohhhh a trip to the spa would be simply grand....I sent mum to Burke Williams for mothers day and hearing her tell of how divine it was really makes me want to see for myself
winks.gif