which one is better?

obentick

ok. I am confused on which one to get from these three, the fluidline, blk eye liner the pencil one, or the liquid one. I kinda want to get the fluidline but i also dont want to buy a brush for $20, if anyone one know where to get a cheaper one i would appreciated. than you everyone.

TeresaT

I have watched a lot of tutorials and I like the Sonia Kashuk bent angle brush at Target for Fluidline. It is really easy to use. Hope that helps.

obentick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaT
I have watched a lot of tutorials and I like the Sonia Kashuk bent angle brush at Target for Fluidline. It is really easy to use. Hope that helps.

oh, thanks i might go and check that out.

Mizz.Coppertone

Liquid liner is more intense and dramatic and pencil can be worn smudged for a smokey look or worn lightly for daytime. I think it's good to own both!

aziajs

Buy the fluidline. You'll get the best of both worlds. You can buy Eco Tools slanted eyeliner brushes for $4 at Ulta or CVS.

kittykit

Get Fluidline, it's long lasting and doesn't smudge. You don't need an expensive brush for it.
winks.gif

obentick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I have both.....but I would never be without my Blacktrack fluidline

Thank you, yesterday I went and bought the pencil one and today I really want to go annd get the fluidline. I just have to learn how to put it on, it will take some practise.