Which paint pot for NC37

Chrisi85

Hey,

I need an eyeshadow primer for my oily eyes (every eyeshadow lasts long, but mac's eyeshadow not
ssad.gif
)

I am NC 37 or NC 35 right now....

Which colour is the best for my colour and needs?
painerly? soft ochre?

Thanks!

Junkie

Soft Ochre might be closer to your skintone if thats what you're asking
smiles.gif
Painterly is kinda pink-ish. I always found that using Too Faced Shadow Insurance and then a paintpot worked great. Maybe even try a regular paint too.

vivbabe10

painterly is light and matte. If that's what you are looking for then it's perfect
smiles.gif
I don't know for me paint pots don't have to match your skin tone because you're going to be putting eyeshadows over it anyways.

Chrisi85

Thanks
winks.gif

Ist a paint a better option? bare canvas or something else?

I don't search something to make my eyes looking matte, but I want the Mac eyeshadows to stay longer
winks.gif
(love glittering, gold!, silver and brown eyeshadows)

Thanks, Chrisi

sillylilacs

Soft Ochre has more of a beige undertone. Painterly has a pinker undertone.

I'm NC 35 and I'm asian (obviously from picture) so Soft Ochre is what I use. =)

So now you need to figure out are you more yellow/beige undertoned or more pink undertoned.

Chrisi85

i am more yellow undertoned, but I think I'll try painertly. Many asian women use it in their blogs ...so i can't be wrong?!
winks.gif

Thanks

iluvmac

I am pink undertoned (NW20/25) but I find that Soft Ochre is much better than Painterly, on me at least!

Shadowy Lady

I use Painterly, I'm neutral toned and about NW25. I guess you could use either one, I just prefer Painterly on me