Which shoes should I get?

S.S.BlackOrchid

#1,

or #2 (black),
Chinese Laundry Biddie Quilted Leather Platform

Thanks!
greengrin.gif

Heiaken

I think I would get the second ones. Don't really like the material on the Steve Madden shoes.

melliquor

Both are gorgeous... but drawn to the second ones. You can wear them with everything as well.

*KT*

I like them both... but if you're going for something a little different, I'd go with number 2. Number 1's been done year after year, number 2 is a little different spin with the buckle detail and quilting. Number 2 also seems a little more early fall season to me.

glam8babe

i like the second ones more

i've seen the first ones copied alot in cheap stores so if it was me i would go for the second because i like to be different but thats just me!

crystalic_oxyge

i would buy the first. just cause they look more elegant, and you can combine them with more things (dress, jeans, mini... everything)

Simply Elegant

The second ones for sure. Also I don't know if it's just me, but a lot of Steve Madden shoes are just really uncomfortable.

joey444

#2 all the way!!! Like a previous poster said, #1 has been around for like ever and they look just "average." The Chinese Laundry ones look hip and in style. (I'm actually buying them now for me so thanks for posting!)