Which SoftSparkle eye pencils do I need?

Luna Selene

Hello everyone,

I (like many others here!) will be looking to purchase items from the Sweetie Cake collection next week. However, I just can't buy everything. I'm used to only wearing black and brown eyeliner and would like some colored liner to spice up my collection, but I'm not sure which colors to get! I'm leaning toward nightsky since I've never had a sparkly black pencil, but I was wondering if some of you could reccommend which pencils I should get. For reference, here are the eyeshadows I own:

Shroom, Gorgeous Gold, Knight Divine, Black Tied, Idol Eyes, Leisuretime, Parfait Amour, Satellite Dreams, Stars n Rockets, Shimmermoss, Plum Dressing, Club, Beautiful Iris, Tilt, Juxt, Swimming, Leisuretime, Belle Azure, Steamy, Woodwinked. I also own Gracious Me, Shimmermint, and Silverbleu shadesticks. I also use Melon, Kitschmas, Lovely Lily, and Goldenaire pigments on my lids occaisionally.

I'm still trying to decide if I want the quad, too. I'm not sure how the colors will coordinate with what I've already got. I know I need the Petit Four and Sweetie Cake lipglasses, though!

Thanks in advance
greengrin.gif

mspixieears

I had to restrain myself from picking all of them, but decided upon Iris Accents, Reflecto, and can't remember if I order Peacocked. I think the fist 2 should be fairly workable with your collection, and of course the black one will work too but I only wanted to recommend colourful ones.