which type of nail art products you choose?

elvis1112

which type of nail art products you choose?

Christmas is coming, I consider make-up nails for myself, how should I dress up nails?

Bcteagirl

Striping is a good way to go. Despite what I had heard about it being 'hard' it was easy, even for a beginner like me.

Just order some of the tape off ebay (a lot cheaper than anywhere else I found, usually free shipping).

Paint a 'lighter' colour as your base on all your nails (For halloween I did an orange by Zoya) Wait until it is WELL dry (very well dry). Put the striping tape down in the pattern you want the base colour to show through. 2-3 straight lines is easiest for starters. Then just pain the darker colour (I used Essie brown dress over the orange). Make sure it is WELL dry before you pull the tape off,or not only will it mess up the top colour, it may pull of the first colour as well.

Then just pull of the strips, and add top coat! So pretty. I wish I had thought to take a picture..

You don't need to do striping on all your nails, I usually just do thumbs and pinkies. The trick is then deciding which colour to do the rest of your nails: Same as the top colour, or the same as the base colour?