• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

White/Blue/Black

twinkley

I just adore your eyebrows...They are AMAZING. Please, come on pluck mine into that same shape. ;D Brilliant...So beautiful.

AppleDiva

You rock... awesome skills
clap.gif
clap.gif

BarbaraM

great tutorial , really!!
thank you very very much!!
do you think i can do that with the others flashy colors from ud deluxe shadows? i mean , take a white and a black shadow, and at the midle put the flashy color? have you tried?
anyway thanks a lot! you are gorgeous even without make up!!

prettygirl

you're gorgeous!!! i couldn't do my makeup like that.. if my life depended on it. lol. maybe i'll try this look tomorrow
smiles.gif

angeluv009

Thanks so much! i've been dying to get a tutorial for a look like this with colors that I actually have.
yahoo.gif

THANK YOU!
happy holidays

mslips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Flash
OMG! You have the nicest eyebrows I've seen! Do you do anything special to them or all natural?

Love the tutorial.

Thanks! they were actually thicker at the time of this tutorial, but i alternate a lot. I love em thin though. Mainly I pluck almost all of the hairs where my arch is, and then i fill in with a dark brown brow powder. =)

i also trim and tweeze my brows every other day.