WHITE MALM DRESSING TABLE WITH BLACK VANITY GIRL HOLLYWOOD BROADWAY MIRROR!

Hello everyone :)
This is my most recent setup,a white malm table from Ikea and a Vanity girl hollywood broadway mirror.​
I absolutely love it..the mirror is simply amazing!​
Check out my video on my makeup setup and mirror review!​
http://www.sweetglamourmakeup.com/search/label/MALM%20DRESSING%20TABLE​
let me know what you guys think!~
xx​

MrsBombshell

Looks great! I have been debating about getting the Vanity Girl Hollywood Broadway Mirror. How do you like it?

LoveStoned

Beutiful mirror and the whole setup
eyelove.gif

Paint&Ink Chick

This is a nice set up, I've thought about getting a Vanity girl mirror. I have a vanity, but still do my mu in the bathroom cause of the lighting lol

beautycool

Hi I love it But wouldn't of been able to buy a vanity girl make one being I'm in the uk boo hoo I reckon the DIY ones from ikea are just as good but without the dimmable lighting But saying they if you want the mirror just for lighting when putting make up on you JUDT need one lighting effect full blast lol But great for creating lovely moods in your room :) Where did you get the casing thing from that's got the lip glosses in Hun love it too

beautycool

7fd29a3d_image.jpeg
This is what I have seen in ikea the other day when I went I bought the led lighting only one strip for now as it was 44 pounds or 46 which is quite alot for lighting for one strip Will buy the mirror and another strip lighting another day Went there to get the ikea malm desk Not in stock I JUst didn't think to check stock first :( I don't know whether to get this length or the bigger length of mirror My new room will only be little as waiting for paper work to go through for our new house So maybe I will get this length / width mirror looks good anyhow !!!!! And not sure whether to have the lights Top left and right and bottom Or just. Left and right Or top left and right Madness lol They are very very expensive Where these ones are led The other ones are alot cheaper till I found out you have to buy the bulbs lol 4 pound for one light I think it was So I thought I would go with the led lights they looked better tbh And the ikea lady helped me decide :))))

beautycool

cff776b9_image.jpeg
This is the other length mirror I got this picture of specktra I think to help me make my mind up Sorry girls But it maybe off google Somewhere on sites I don't like taking pics :(

beautycool

Have just bought my malm white dressing table yesterday but it's at my mums ATM as we are moving out !!!! But I got one now girls

Latest posts