who do i look like? celebs!!!

LAW0MAN

hey DOLLS, i wanted to get your opinion on this funny subject! some people have told me that i look like vanessa bryant (kobe bryant-lakers wife) when i smile, or vanessa hudgens or even jessica alba which i personaly dont think so but i wanted to get your opinon or critic on who i look like!!!
yahoo.gif

here is the recent pic! (by the way, the flash did hurt my retina lol
tong.gif
)

Edited_ had to remove picture sorry

WHO DO YOU LOOK LIKE?

pumpkincat210

Your eye's, brows and lips remind me of Kobe Bryants wife. She is very pretty but i've heard she's had lots of plastic surgery. You look more natural, which is a good thing.
There is a site where you can upload a picture of yourself (looking straight forward into the camera works best) and it matches you with celebs. Its fun, but i don't think i look like them alot... MyHeritage - Free Family Tree - Genealogy

aquarius11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
You remind me of Eva Mendez.

YES! I agree.. that's the first thing I thought when I saw her pic.. Eva Mendez all the way! And she's gorgeous, as is LAWOMAN!

chocolategoddes

yeah.. you do look like eva mendez and KB's wife. My mom tells me I look like Tyra Banks, Aaliyah, and Angelina Jolie. I don't see it at all. They're WAY too pretty.
I have a cousin on my mom's side of the family who looks EXACTLY like Rihanna and another on my dad's side who looks EXACTLY like Chris Brown.It's funny because they're dating (Grrrr! Rihanna stole my man!
ssad.gif
) You can't make this shit up, people!

Babylard

i have no idea but you look like a pretty girl hahahha.

i've never really been compared to celebs except my driving teacher once told me i look like a vietnamese singer from paris by night.. then again im not a very unique looking nam girl so im not surprised... lol

Paramnesia

I decided to use that website, I supposedly look like Scarlett Johansson, every pic I try has her lol... I guess that's good, I think she's gorgeous.
3-14.jpg
sj.jpg

LAW0MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlilyfairy
You remind me of a way hotter latin version of sarah silverman. heh

hahahahaha, that reminds me of the time on jimmy kimmle
she did a song of her "fu*kin matt damon" soooo hilarious!!!!

tiramisu

what a fun thread idea and I had fun with that link.... I think, OP that you do look similar to Kobe Bryant's wife, or I agree with the other poster who said Eva Mendez.

And Paramnesia--the ScarJo comparison pic is really accurate!! She's so gorgeous.. but then so are you!!

It is sort of accurate when you really do a comparison of facial features overall...
I have never been told that I look like any of these celebs at all though
th_LMAO.gif
... I usually get Kirsten Dunst or Nicole Kidman (the latter I think because I am pale, blonde and well, because I am like a giant in heels!--6ft
shockt.gif
LOL)

Here's mine, I hope it doesn't come out huge here:
myceleblookalikes2008.jpg

I did a couple of other pictures to see if I had any consistency and I always get Ashley Olsen, Priyanka Chopra ? and Brooke Shields. So at least there is something matching there LOL

KAIA

i agree with the Eva mendes comment!

But a lot people look like somebody.. i don´t know who i look like.. can somebody help please?? I wanna know if i look like someone. LOL
i have a couple of pics in my USER CP.
THANKS!

aziajs

I don't see a celebrity resemblance but you remind me of one of the other girls on here.

I see a lot of people who remind me of celebrities. I, personally, don't resemble anyone. I once had someone tell me that I reminded him of Queen Latifah and a week or so ago someone told me I remind him of Jill Scott. Now, I don't look like either of them but all three of us are bigger women so I suppose that's where that comes from. I do think they are both gorgeous women, though.