Who got Super Orgasm?

CreamPuffer

I have some questions for the people who got it. I saw some pictures of it and it looks like it has a lot more gold glitter. But how does it apply? Is it just like the original orgasm or more intense. Is it worth getting if you have the original? Thanks

SuSana

I got it. It is really pigmented but has lot of glitter. I'm talking about big pieces of gold glitter. I made the mistake of not testing it, and put it on when I was getting ready for work...eeeek glitterbomb. I had to get some powder to buff over it to get rid of some of the glitter. It was really pretty after that, but too glittery for work. I like the actual color though, more pinky than Orgasm.

sleepyhead

i posted some pictures in the nars swatch thread. i actually like super orgasm better than the original. i find it has less gold "shimmers". there are quite a bit of gold glitters, but if you tap your brush before applying it on your cheeks, the glitters will just fall off

babyso

I like it much much better than the original, it is much more pigmented and much prettier IMO. The glitter is a little intense, but I just buffed it all out and it was perfect for me (I don't like a lot of glitter at all). This is a must-have!

yodagirl

I LOVE the Super Orgasm so much more than the original! I don't have to apply nearly as much as I do with the original to get the color to show
smiles.gif

Summer

I like original better. Only because super O is more pink, and I like the "peachy pink" original has. But even though there is the gold glitter in it, it never showed up on my skin.
I don't think super is anything like original as in being more pigmented. To me, it's just a totally different color. Though both are pretty in their own way.

nursee81

i tried it out on my hand at sephora and was kinda turned off, but now hearing that different reviews i might go back and try it out on my face.

MizzHotTahiti

i think its way pretty and shimmery! i like it when i go soft on my eyes cuz it makes my cheeks pop, esp. paired with a glossy pink lip.

aleksis210

I gotta say they look about the same to me, this might be one of those things I get because I'm a sucker(especially for something pink w/ gold glitter), not because I actually need it...

aiyahbee

I was fortunate enough to meet a NARS Regional MUA during my Sephora's FF instore event. When I told her I wasn't interested in Super O because it was too glittery, she actually said that there's a special way to apply it.

What you're supposed to do is pick up color with the brush, and then "spank" the brush (she kept saying "bad brush, bad brush", pretty comical) first. When the glitter falls out, you can apply.

It went on very pretty. I actually liked it better than Torrid, even though Torrid went home with me.

just_jill325

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiyahbee
I was fortunate enough to meet a NARS Regional MUA during my Sephora's FF instore event. When I told her I wasn't interested in Super O because it was too glittery, she actually said that there's a special way to apply it.

What you're supposed to do is pick up color with the brush, and then "spank" the brush (she kept saying "bad brush, bad brush", pretty comical) first. When the glitter falls out, you can apply.

It went on very pretty. I actually liked it better than Torrid, even though Torrid went home with me.

yes.gif
yup that is true! if you don't want a lot of the gold glitter reflects on your face spank the brush and apply and you'll get a nice peachy pink glow. I tried this on lastnight before I went to bed just to see the color on my natural no makeup skin and it looked really natural, like I was blushing! Looking at the pan I was worried that the it would not be wearable during the day because of the gold in it, but I think it's more day-time/work friendly than the original Orgasm (which I also have!). I love it and glad that it's not a LE anymore! I doubt I would ever ran out but I'd like to have a back up anyway. LOL

L1LMAMAJ

I was checking it out at Sephora the other day and thought it looked super glittery. I don't like having shiny cheeks so if i were to get a blush from NARS, it would probably be just the regular orgasm one. I know other people can pull off Super Orgasm but not me.