Who Got The New Sephora Catalog...?

YvetteJeannine

Yesterday I reached in the mailbox, and SURPRISE! More tempting treats for me to put on my wish-list!

I think they did a good job w/ the catalog..I wanted everything in it! I just read MAC Pixies' thread, and she said the "makeover spotlight" on the site wasn't so well done..I'll have to check that out and see; but the catalog itself was brilliant!!! I want SO much stuff!

The "Golds" section was beautiful..I want the gold LORAC shadow (don't own any of their shadows, but I've tried them at SEPHORA, and they're really nice..wonderful color pay-off, and a consistency like butter)!!

I've also got some new ideas from the "PURPLES" section...Ooohhh, there's some nice stuff!!!

They had a great skin/hair care and tools section...more stuff added to that list
yes.gif
!

If you gals haven't seen it, you should make it your business to get one..Every season they come out, and I think they're really well done...It certainly did it's job: Making me want to go to the website and/or take a trip to the store!!

MAC_Pixie04

that makeover didn't make our catalog thank effing god. but it was to "show off" the new Urban Decay loose pigments (which IMO kinda suck ass)

Kuuipo

I'd love to see more men's products in Sephora. Men are also a bit impatient, they don't like to search. I would put the men's stuff in the front of the catalogue, and the front of the store.

MUFE had a nice little spotlight in there.....

newagetomatoz

I have to agree that I want everything in the Golds section. I was looking at it last night and trying to figure out if I could afford to buy everything and still manage to save some for other makeup, food, etc. LOL

My favorite thing was just how much color there was!! I love how everything was so bright! It really makes me want to get some of those MUFE Flash Color cream shadows. I was playing with a bright fuchsia one at Sephora a few days ago, and it literally is Bright Fuchsia in cream form!! Sometimes I really had advertising, because it works so well!

pumpkincat210

I got mine and am loving the impressionist violets look. I want all the products with that. I can't wait to try out the new too faced mineral eyeshadow as well as the eyegloss.