Who is your beauty rolemodel?

Shadowy Lady

^^ LoveMU this woman you posted about is gorgeous! I think she's the most gorgeous woman I've seen in a while. I've met many Albanian women and you guys are just beautiful
smiles.gif
and you guys sorta look like us Persians, haha
greengrin.gif

LoveMU

^^Thank you! I appreciate the compliment, I always thought that some Albanians look like Persians, especially with some facial features that i can't quite put my finger on but there's a resemblence. LOL if that makes sense. I appreciate that exotic look a lot! It's so different from what we usually see haha

luvsic

I love Rihanna's rockin' style! She is definitely one of my fashion icons, but I don't think I could rock half of the makeup and hair looks she tries. She's hardcore, man.

LoveMU that girl is soo pretty!!

To me, I find that girls who look a little more "exotic" more appealing too...but I don't know that's really just me...for example I used to really like Mylene Jampanoi and Jessica Gomes (both half Asian..Mylene's half Chinese, half French and Jessica's half Chinese, half Portuguese.) But I switched to Aline because she looked more like me.

Mylene

2582829477_15def2da55.jpg

mylenebrown.jpg

Jessica

jessicaetheral.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER EYES I WANT THEM O_O

Elaine

elaine-irwin-mellencamp-038.jpg

I also find Elaine Mellencamp stunning, but she looks nothing like me. Her natural beauty is other-worldly though, she is so unique looking I am always in awe when I look at her - she has no bad pictures, seriously! Her eyes look like mine a little bit, the MUA at Sephora told me :/ and my friend said my eyes looked like Mylene's, minus the blue part :/ hahah I don't know, I just think I'll stick to Aline for now XD

All the ladies I like have stunning and enviable natural beauty - they don't need a lot of makeup because their features are very different (it seems like sometimes Mylene just sweeps on some shadow and she's good to go. As for Aline, Jessica and Elaine's, their almond eyes are so gorgeous they often times need nothing at all) As for me, I have to play up a lot of stuff, especially my eyes
tong.gif
...meh, I don't mind I guess. But I wish I could have a little more ~natural beauty like these ladies do XD

ShesNoGhost

I love Nina Persson for the Cardigans/A Camp. She's so pretty. I've had a girl crush on her since I first started listening to the Cardigans back when I was like 11.
02-nina-persson.jpg

Dita Von Teese is gorgeous. I wish I could pull off the kind of style, but I'm sort of lazy and that's the kind of style that requires effort.
Dita_Von_Teese.jpg

I think Sienna Miller pretty much always looks awesome.
sienna-miller-10-15-08_0.jpg

marisol24

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Megan Fox.

WAIT! Don't start rolling your eyes just yet...

When it comes to casual wear, our styles are incredibly similar. Nothing exciting or fashionable. Really laid back. Just whatever feels comfortable.

megans.jpg

megan.jpg

megan_fox.jpg

There's already a whole thread dedicated to her makeup, and even though I prefer to be much more daring with my makeup, I can appreciate the simplicity of her makeup. It really enhances her features and I like wearing makeup like that once in a while.
megan-fox-makeup.jpg

Okay... NOW you can roll your eyes!

I think she is gorgeous in the second pic especially

MzzRach

Cate Blanchett. I am in awe of both her beauty and her talent.

cate_harpersbazaaraus04_web-vi.jpg

cate_w_crop-vi.jpg

cate_DKNY-vi.jpg

I also admire Maggie Gyllenhaal's unique look and style, not to mention her talent as well.

maggieG-vi.jpg

Tahti

Dita von Teese, or any actress from the 20's or 40's. They all have that beautiful, effortless glamour that I could never pull off on a day to day basis. I love how everyone always looked made up and styled and they didn't leave the house unless it was so, and I love how Dita von Teese consistently looks so perfect. She never has a bad hair day!? ;O

joey444

Hhhmmm...this is a great thread, I love it! I'm sure I'll think of others but for now, in terms of style, makeup, etc...I love Eva Longoria. We're both Latina, short, petite and have similarities. I like that she's always well put together and looks amazing even when she's just hanging out at a basketball or tennis match but then really glams it up at events. I also like her makeup. In terms of style, I love Gwen Stefani, Victoria Beckham and Fergie....

staceb1990

Regina Spektor is a role model in a certain way. She's very beautiful but not in a typical way....

regina-spektor.jpg

regina9b-763780.jpg

I watched "Perfume" the other day, and couldn't get over how stunning Rachel Hurd Wood is. She sort of looks like an elf.

normal_08.jpg

normal_23.jpg

Rachel Hurd Wood also slightly reminds me of Ingrid Bergman, whose probably my biggest beauty inspiration. She's was so elegant and natural...

13150-004-03C7246C.jpg

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceb1990
Regina Spektor is a role model in a certain way. She's very beautiful but not in a typical way....

regina-spektor.jpg

regina9b-763780.jpg

I watched "Perfume" the other day, and couldn't get over how stunning Rachel Hurd Wood is. She sort of looks like an elf.

normal_08.jpg

normal_23.jpg

Rachel Hurd Wood also slightly reminds me of Ingrid Bergman, whose probably my biggest beauty inspiration. She's was so elegant and natural...

13150-004-03C7246C.jpg

I love Regina Spektor!!

LMD84

ok people may laugh at mine but it's actually Buffy the vampire slayer! And no i don't mean SMG who players her i mean the character
smiles.gif
especially in series 6 - she always seems to rock glossy pink lips, neautral eyes and pretty pink blush! and the hair always looks fab too!

Buffy-the-Vampire-Slayer.jpg

220-342buffy-the-vampire-slayer-posters.jpg

doublemeat-palace.jpg

banana1234

can't believe no one has mentioned....

MARILYN MONROE!.. cos she's a classic

marilyn-monroe001.jpg

other than marilyn i'd say my icons are..

GWEN STEFANI... takes the monroe style and gives it a rock edge, she's also stylish when she's casual, and has brought out an awesome fashion line!

gwen-stefani-030808-01-thumb.jpg

and..

LADY GAGA... wait... hear me out a minute..... its cos she's daring, she wears what she wants even if its not the norm, i'm not saying all of its great, but i admire her passion and 'balls' for going out in public in most of her outfits/hair/make up!

lady-ga-ga.jpg

All blondes? it wasnt on purpose. but i happen to be one myself, so i suppose it makes sense that i look at what they're doing cos it would probably suit me!