Who said dramatic eyes and super red lips don't match?

verdge

hey guys!!! I was watching youtube.. and I see most people really like doing the dramatic eyes... I was kind of experimenting, and I thought that I should give a try the Dramatic Eyes and Super RED lips...

here's what I used:All MAC unless stated

FACE:Full Coverage, Emote (contouring), Well-Dressed Blush, VAnilla Pigment(highlight)

EYES: Frostlite Fluidline (base), Silver Fog Pigment (entire lid), Scene e/s (upper crease), Carbon (crease) Blacktrack Fluidline (upper & lower lashline and outer V), Vex e/s (inner corners), Red Cherry false lashes in #42

Lips:MAC RED lipstick

eyes5.jpg

eyes4.jpg

redlips3.jpg

redlips2.jpg

redlips1.jpg

redlips6.jpg

I know there's too many ppictures... I hope you guys liked it!!! TIA!!!
Thanks for lookin!!!

MAC_fanatic

Pretty! How come all your pictures always turn out sooooo flawless? Anyways, are you gonna make a tut for this? I hope so, cuz it's hooot!

verdge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_fanatic
Pretty! How come all your pictures always turn out sooooo flawless? Anyways, are you gonna make a tut for this? I hope so, cuz it's hooot!

I'll try!!! if I do, it's probably just the eye part...not the whole face..it kinda took me a long time to achieve this look...LOL!!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

tsukiyomi

Beautiful! I think the people that say dramatic eyes and red lips don't match just haven't got it to work on them. This looks lovely.

astronaut

I looooooooove itttt!!!! Soo pretty!

Oh man. I did a youtube video of dramatic eyes and red lips and got flamed to no end because "you can't do dramatic lips and dramatic lips, it's the rules! If you're going to do dramatic eyes you must do a nude lip!" Then pursebuzz did the same thing, dramatic lips and eyes and got flamed to no end. Mannn these people!