Why are MAC pigments so massive?

kait0

I know MAC is a professional brand, meant for MUAs. But seriously. Can't they sell smaller sizes of the loose pigments? How many professionals out there go through entire pigment containers? It just irks me. Make buying a smaller and less expensive size an option. Which leads me to my question, do you guys know of any reputable online sources to buy "samples" of MAC pigments? (See MAC? This is what happens)

Eye_ronic

I have always wondered this too. I have never finished a pigment. In my opinion they need to sell smaller sizes. If they sold smaller sizes, I would probably purchase much more. I wish they sold them the size of the holiday sets.

kait0

I have always wondered this too. I have never finished a pigment. In my opinion they need to sell smaller sizes. If they sold smaller sizes, I would probably purchase much more. I wish they sold them the size of the holiday sets.
Exactly! There are so many I want, but I just refuse to buy such a massive amount of product. The holiday sets are perfect.

makeupmaven718

Best to get a girlfriend or two to pitch in and split the cost. Them split the jar however many ways. You can get cosmetic jars on eBay.