Why are there no posts in the links forum?

Pimptress

I read the guidelines, which clearly stated members can post a link to their personal websites, before I submitted a link and description of my personal website, but it's been a couple days now and it hasn't shown up. Forgive me if everyone has just been too busy, disregard this... but I am just wondernig if anyone checks the waiting moderation topics posted in there? I've also noticed that there are no other personal links in there. Is it just coincidence that out of nearly 6,000 members, no one else has a personal website they'd like people to visit?? Or are they just not making the cut?
:confused: thank you!

user3

Do you mean in Shameless promotions?

There was a few...about 5 or 6 but the members must have asked for them to be deleted.
I first joined there was tons!

I'm not really sure why not really many members use that forum.
If I had a site I'd post it there.

Hopefully they will ok your thread soon
smiles.gif

Pimptress

oh, hehe. I was just trying to get some of the awesome people here to come join my boards, too. they need some action. I'm a nerd!

mspixieears

As long as it's not commercial I do believe one can post a link so that it appears in your signature. I made sure I didn't break any rules before putting one in for my blog, for example.

But it's always best to check with a vet mod first! The worst they can do is say no, and they'd of course tell you why
smiles.gif

user3

Nikki!!!

ya know what ....MG just showed me this...I really need to play around w/my User Cp more but anways...go to your User CP....pick Edit Options and go the Thread Display Options (3rd box)...where it says Default Thread Age Cut Off change that too show all threads and click save. Now go back to Shamless promotions and you will see of all the threads.

HTH