~why can't my ba.ll.oo.n stay up in a perfectly windy sky~

eco

The title of my thread is a Tori Amos lyric from the song "Cruel"-- it reminded me of Balloonacy
smiles.gif

anyhoo... I bought the Pandamonium Quad and Helium pigment today- super excited!

So excited that I slapped it all on over the makeup I already had on today. I used:

strobe cream
SFF nw 15
studiofix n4
fab blush
helium pigment (eyes, dab on lips and cheek highlight)
Pandamonium X4 quad
nightsky softsparkle pencil
shell ccb
espresso e/s on brows
odyssey l/s
deep in love l/s
dewey jube lip gelee
loreal lash out mascara

**clickable thumbnails**

I just can't get over violet trance.... it rules. Cloudbound is my second fav, it's very similar (I think) to white gold pigment. Up at Dawn to me is exactly the same as Lavender Sky from culturebloom, next to each other they are 99% alike- I can't see any difference, and they are both VP. Pandamonium is actually pretty nice for a lustre, too. On a side note, the website says Pandamonium is a velvet finish, but the back of my quad lists it as Lustre. Not too dark, and different than other colors I own. enjoy
smiles.gif

prinzessin784

What a beautiful look! It's very soft and pretty! I was afraid of this collection because of the harsh, bright colors but you've made me see it differently!

MarniMac

Very pretty! Fab looks fab on you
winks.gif

I love Tori too and I thought the same thing about balloonacy.

eco

thanks for all of your responses! I used the colors more dramatically today... the textures are great because you can make them subdued or dramatic. Thanks to balloonacy, I can give my barbie shadows a rest
smiles.gif

Marnimac- Tori is probably coming your way in the fall!