Why Do I Feel Like A Rockstar?

a_parting_gift

x-postedddd.

125099993.jpg

125099956.jpg

125099967.jpg

125099950.jpg

And, some love to bright colors cuz they still show up far away.

125105180.jpg

Fast Response Eye Cream. Blueboy paint on lid with 194. Stilife paint on browbone. Royal Wink fluidline on lid with 194. Stars N' Rockets on lid with 239. Deep Truth in crease with 217. Chillblue from crease to brow with 275. Chillblue in tearduct area with 275. Crystal Avalanche on browbone with 216. Non-conformist fluidline on bottom lashline + waterline with 266. Parfait Amour along bottom lashline with 219. Everything blended and softened with 224 and 216 brushes. Saucepot [old formula] along outter lid/lashline. Zoomlash mascara. NW20 under eyes with 194.

Petticoat + Porcelain Pink MSF on cheeks with 187.

Pink Clash lipglass.

Ms. Z

Why do I feel like a rock star?

I love it, very creative!

Damm, I still haven't purchased that non-conformist, I have to go get it!
125099956.jpg

Question? What is a waterline? "bottom lashline + waterline with 266."

aziajs

That is so hot!! I have to get Non-conformist. I never knew it was so pretty. I am really feeling purple right now. Your eyes are beautiful.

fireatwill

your eyes are SO gorgeous. i love purples. this is amazing as usual. i have one question though and im probably going to sound like an idiot but what does the x-posted, mean?

Colorqueen

Some of my favorite colors! Love the look. Great job. What did we do before Fluidlines? (blueboy paint is one of my favs, but can not wear it without a thick base under it- causes severe allergic reaction)

user2

You're one hot mama!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loooooove it, loooooove the brows, loooooooove the everything!

ZLoves2Shop, the waterline is the wet strip right above the bottom lashline!
smiles.gif

a_parting_gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireatwill
your eyes are SO gorgeous. i love purples. this is amazing as usual. i have one question though and im probably going to sound like an idiot but what does the x-posted, mean?

Hey - thank you lady! X-posted just means 'cross posted' ... which means I've put the pics in other MAC communities. There's people here who see my freakin eye everywhere and are like 'NOOOO.' lol

And thanks VuittonVictim for explaining the waterline thing. I started to and was like 'crap - how do I describe it?' haha

dirtygirl

absolutely stunning! you mixed colors beautifully and flawlessly! i think the bit of glitter is so subtle but SO nice! and i love the purple eyeliner.. wow.. now i wanna go get it
greengrin.gif

thanks for the inspiration!

Julie

Those colors look beautiful on your gorgeous eyes. I would love for you to do my makeup!

M

Wow! That is beautiful. How do you get your pics so clear and sharp?