Why is it.....

allie02044

Why is it that everyone feels the need to post their MAC live chats?! ARGH. lol
I've had 2, just for simple questions, when I didnt feel like looking up the number of my MAC pro, and calling-
i dont feel i have to save the convos and post them for everyone..
maybe its just me.
hmmm.

i actually think it's really helpful. in the few i've read, i've seen questions that i'd never think to ask. so it was great to learn the answers without having to go to the chat myself.

Demosthenes

I like them, even if I haven't posted one up myself, I like to go over the chats because a lot of times they are asking questions that I also had (like about the colors of D'bohemia) and if they have the same coloring as me, I'd really learn a lot too.

Jillith

I think it is interesting. Skip those posts if you're not interested. Big deal. :roll:

Juneplum

ditto what jillith said. i found pretty kitty's chats very informative and helpful too.... also, pretty kitty was excited to post as french is her first language and she was a litttle scared to do a chat in english.. i don't mind at all..

user2

I think we should have a Live Chat-folder where we can post all of our chats! This could be easier for people who are not interested in them to skip them...

melozburngr

I agree... I think that different people ask different questions... and some people would not think to ask certain questions that others may think are obvious questions... so for us clueless people... I think its great when people post em...

I say- if you don't like reading them? DON'T. Don't censor the forum for the rest of us.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I think we should have a Live Chat-folder where we can post all of our chats! This could be easier for people who are not interested in them to skip them...

It's pretty easy to skip over topics you're not interested in. I don't really think there is a need for a Live Chat forum unless they start taking over the MAC forum...lol

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim

It's pretty easy to skip over topics you're not interested in. I don't really think there is a need for a Live Chat forum unless they start taking over the MAC forum...lol

But in the last time we opened folders for so many things we can skip easily as well....

Chelsea

People can post whatever their little hearts desire
smiles.gif