wii fit

Girl about town

Anyone taken their fitness age on wii fit, it said i had a fitness age of 45 LOL (im 27) how depressing.Aside from that its fabulous and i can really feel the burn, the hoola is great x

COBI

My age is all over the place. Real age 32; wii fit age has ranged from 26-42... really depends on how focused I am and how much I understand the sometimes cryptic instruction the first time I see a challenge.

My favorites so far are the slalom skiing and the ski jumping.

Shimmer

My fave so far is hula hooping and snowboarding. I like the bubble game too, but it's not as much fun as the snowboarding.
I also like the tabletilt games.

gigglegirl

thanks for asking what I was about to Adina! Yes ppl, is it worth it? LOL is it worth it to also get a wii? my bro moved out so I'd need to get one too. I'm thinking perhaps yes as I love mario party and guitar hero. and nintendo usually has games i like.

Shimmer

Would I use the wii fit to replace my regular workout routine?
No.
Would I use it to supplement my regular workout routine with something fun?
Absolutely.
Are there greatly fun games on it?
Yes.

I love our wii. I love MKwii and the wii fit is loads of fun.

COBI

I agree with Shimmer. It is not a replacement for working out; however, it is fun, and it is better for you than sitting on the couch even if you choose to not workout otherwise.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

I think the Lotus Focus balance game is just a way to get ADD kids like me to sit still.
I fail.

KikiB

When I was down at the Folklife Festival (huge outdoor event in Seattle) they had a kiosk for Wii Fit and I gave it a try. I almost considered buying a Wii just so I could have this game-you are pretty much only competing with yourself which I love, but you actually get a workout. I love the hula hoop one, I didn't try the slalom, although the soccer header one was funny to watch with all the cleats and everything. However I will hold off on it for awhile-wait for prices to go down, and also money is short.

NatalieMT

I have the Wii console and I love it, I'm desperately trying to find a Wii Fit to buy but they're sold out everywhere right now. Guess I'm going to have to wait until somewhere finally has them back in stock at the normal price.

VDUB*BELLA

How did you guys get your hands on a Wii Fit?? I've been searching desperately and everyone... and I mean EVERYONE is sold out
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I love my Wii
I'm a Nintendo kid at heart so its fun to revist some new Mario games and play Wii Sports etc. Definately get it

glam8babe

i cant wait to get one!
i dont own a wii yet but my mum said shes heard that many good things about the wii fit that shes actrually gonna buy me it along with a wii! i was like wow! what have i done to deserve that?! lol
it looks so fun

COBI

I pre-bought mine at Amazon; so, it was delivered to my house, the day they came out.

glam8babe

theres a biggish thread already on the wii fit
smiles.gif

just search it in the search bar and it will come up!
x

VDUB*BELLA

awwwwwwwwwwww I love Wii Fit!
I had to pull some missions and some major recon work to get it but I got I kept checking a Best Buy by my work and the second the store stock showed available I booked it on my lunch

I love hoola hoop hehe and the Yoga is surprisingly challenging

KellyBean

I don't know about the health benefits, but it's really fun! I love the balancce and cardio games.