Will Mauvement pigment being re-released anytime soon? Or where can one find it?

xjslx

Tia....
th_confused_new.gif

arielle123

I could've sworn it was on the macpro website the other day but I don't see it now unless I'm missing it. Weren't the overrich pigments made permanent?

xjslx

hmmm... i heard loosely that this shade's being re-released .. but i'm not sure if that's a fact or just a rumor? i don't think it's a perm tho ..

LMD84

mauvement isn't actually a richmetal pigment so it's not on the pro site. i picked mine up at a cco so maybe try your local one? or you could buy a sample or even post a wanted advert for it in the clearence bin section of specktra.

i love mauvement but it is quite similar to sweet sienna (when not used with a purple base anyway!)

arielle123

I'm not sure I swear I saw it on the pro site along with other pigments from the overrich collection but now they're not there. Maybe they're updating the site? Because there should be some of the overrich pigments on there.

arielle123

Oh there they are! I found them when I typed in richmetal, not sure why I couldn't find them before. But mauvement isn't there. Sorry I must've been imagining things!

xjslx

Ooo... thank u for the suggestion, i'll do exactly that right now and hopefully will get lucky =)

as for the shade, i've only seen the swatches and mauvement seems like a cool greyish taupe, with a very minor twinge of purple... never seen sweet sienna swatches before, but it sounds like a d/c'd shade as well? (cuz it's not on the mac site)

LMD84

riss

I picked that one up online during the last F&F sale. I recently saw that one in a CCO and from what I remember they had a lot of it?

hawaii02

I "think" there was some still left at my counter..I know Heritage Rouge was. But as some of the others girls said, the CCO might have some too.