will tendertones be back this summer?

ml1208

Sadly, I missed out on tendertones the past years they have come out
ssad.gif
I really want to try them though, and was wondering if they will be back this summer? Does anyone know?

-Thanks!

ml1208

tendertones coming back??

does anyone have an info if the tendertones will be returning this summer?

-Thanks!
heart.gif

Susanne

Erin will go to her update on April 13th - she will be able to tell us then if we get Tendertones this year or not
yes.gif

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
I hope so, they're my favourite MAC lip product.

i have 2 more back ups
shockt.gif
i cant live without them!

coachkitten

I had a dream a few nights ago that I went on the MAC sight and there were TONS of new tendertone colors.
sigh.gif
I hope that we are going to get some new one this year! I love them!

iheartangE

It's funny, as soon as the weather warms up I automatically reach for my tendertones
smiles.gif
I love them!! I hope we get new ones this summer

GlamQueen21

I'm crossing my fingers if the Tendertones do come back for the summer! I'm in love with both Take A Hint and Sweet Tooth!

SmokeSignal16

Oh my goodness Take A Hint is my most favorite one! Besides Sweet and Easy (name???) it was a deep red plum with multi looking sparkles in it, gosh I hope these come out this year!!!

Care

i hope so! Have you checked your local CCO? The ones i visit seem to always have a bunch
smiles.gif

LMD84

oh this would be fabulous if tendertones are released again this year. mac can stick those silly sun tints up their bum!
tong.gif
they were not good at all
nope.gif

SmokeSignal16

I figure I would post this in here, the lovely AudreyNicole managed to look through the update book from her MA and noticed that there will not be tendertones. Mind you the update book is only through July so there may be some hope for August or end of July so everyone cross their fingers!

LMD84

i'm sad that it doesn't look like we'll be seeing these again this year
ssad.gif
i shall scower the cco in florida next month to see if they have any left. i use tendertones every single day and am fast running out!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzstephanie
I have no more EZ-baby!

My life is over.

unless you find it on ebay/cco or the clearence bin??