will tendertones be back this summer?

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitzstephanie
I have no more EZ-baby!

My life is over.

I feel your pain
weeping.gif
This sucks we don't know if they will ever come back!!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
The tendertones better come back this year!! We want Tendertones!! Who's with me?

i'm 100% with you! i love tendertones!

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
The tendertones better come back this year!! We want Tendertones!! Who's with me?

I am 110%, it's bad enough they tried to give us those less than stellar sun tint things I really want my tendertones back! Sometimes it's nice to have a strawberry kiwi scent to my lip products..

purrtykitty

I'm so sad Tendertones aren't coming back this summer. But, I guess we only know about the collections through July, so there's still hope for early August. I'm down to my last three!

bubbleheart

Boooo. I sooo want these to come back - these have to be the best lip item that MAC has ever had. Whenever I open one they just smell like summer to me now since I've used them practically everyday of every summer. I hate that everytime I look at my bunch of them I get worried about their decreasing amounts and start spending way too much money trying to get backups because Im terrified of a future minus tendertones lol. I'll cry if I ever run out of Shush!

Sweexy985

I also co-sign on bringing tendertones back! I only tried 2 last time. If they come back out, I'll probably buy at least 3 of each. lol

It's the only mac product other than fix + that I have actually completed. That must say something.

2browneyes

I just bought my very first Tendertones this wknd and I must say that I am in
love.gif

I purchased Pucker and Seet & Nice. Wish I coud find more in the CCO near me. I think I saw Deep Sigh so I may have to go back for that one
smiles.gif
It would be nice to see them repromoted some time soon.