WOC - Chanel/Dior/YSL

TheTeenageMuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000
IFor YSL my favorite is Rouge Pur Gloss in Hibiscus- perfect fuschia!

See but I don't want to have to get a bright-ass pink. I just want a pretty neutral one!!

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingenue
When I tell you that there is NO BETTER RED LACQUER ON THE PLANET than Dragon... BELIEVE IT!

It's my absolute favorite. If you're not ready to commit to the price, Lipstick Queen makes a pigmented gloss called 15 MINUTES that's pretty darn close.

But there is NOTHING like Dragon... I love that stuff!

I saw some Lipstick Queen swatches recently and I've been very intrigued. I want to try a whole bunch of those lip products once the MAC VV collection passes, I'm giving MAC a rest for a while. Hopefully.

I can stare at Dragon pics all day
shockt.gif
One day I'll be brave enough to try it.

DaniCakes

I just bought Dragon on Sunday. It was my first Chanel purchase. It is a night time gloss and beautiful on. Go for Dragon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl
I'm not sure I'm ready for YSL or Chanel lipstick, I'm still comfortable with their glosses for some reason. The few lippies I do have from MAC or NYX I end up blotting away most and slathering gloss over anyway, so why pay the price if not to wear it in full force? lol

I AM interested in the new Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss! Hot!

4911336961_73a79b1b55.jpg

4911336941_c8b4748bda.jpg

World Premiere – Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Fatale: Review and Swatches Café Makeup

Even looking at this new gloss compared to the Rouge Allure Laque, I still want Dragon- it looks incredible.

califabulous

does anyone here prefer YSL rouge pur over Chanel rouge allure or vice versa? Which is better? and does it really matter. I am thinking about purchasing my first high end (costs way too much) lip color! so excited!
rasta.gif