WOC- Cool Heat

allThingsGirl

You guys are making me want Solar White!
smiles.gif

Naxiaa30

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
I do like Solar White, but it is the GOLDEST thing on me! Does anyone else find it extremely gold on themselves?

YES and i LOVE IT!!!!
thmbup.gif

Naxiaa30

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfectbeauty
im so not sure whether passing up blue flame was smart or not because some people are saying it a brighter metallic blue but when i swatched it on my self it looked like deep truth...

Same here they looked tooo similar...
th_dunno.gif

honeebee

I agree with this and about Big T & Cool Heat being similiar. I swatched them together and they are almost identical in shade, I could only tell the difference because Cool Heat isn't as pigmented as Big T. I had to layer it on to get it close to Big T
thmbdn.gif
. I might be posting it up for swap soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxiaa30
Same here they looked tooo similar...
th_dunno.gif

d n d

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeebee
I agree with this and about Big T & Cool Heat being similiar. I swatched them together and they are almost identical in shade, I could only tell the difference because Cool Heat isn't as pigmented as Big T. I had to layer it on to get it close to Big T
thmbdn.gif
. I might be posting it up for swap soon....

Someone may have aleady suggested this but I put Cool Heat over Sea Me Shadestick and it really brought out the color.

Naxiaa30

OKay so i got Gulf Stream, Solar White, and Climate Blue... I though Blus Flame looked too much like Deep Truth on my skin. I love these colors. I have NOTHING but good things to say...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIITTTTT!!

Copperhead

I got the Cool Heat shadow in this week and I really like it. The texture is fine in my opinion. On Saturday I wore it paired with Solar White and Deep Truth. Looked really nice. I'll keep it.

honeebee

Yes, it looks great over Sea Me. The collection is pretty.
If you have Big T, then you probably don't need Cool Heat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d n d
Someone may have aleady suggested this but I put Cool Heat over Sea Me Shadestick and it really brought out the color.

spectrolite

I ended up with Gulf Stream, Climate Blue, Cool Heat, Warm Chill, Solar White and Blue Flame. My 3 stand outs are Cool Heat, Gulf Stream and Climate Blue
smiles.gif

I think that Cool Heat is a cross between Nightbird from the Formal Black Intense Eyes palette and Big T. The texture is heaps nicer than Big T which I find very hard and crunchy. My brushes have a hard time picking it up but Cool Heat glides on much easier. Gulf Stream is such a pretty colour. It it's a minty teal and also glides on very nicely. I love using this in the inner corners of my eyes.Climate Blue is much nicer than I thought it would be. I read some bad reviews and was a bit worried that they would be true. It looks so good over Electro Sky paint pot. In fact ALL of these shadows do. Something about that colour really makes them pop. Solar White wasn't as great as I was expecting it to be. It remindes me of the goldy colour which I think is called "Cloudbound" from the Pandemonium quad. I reckon if you have that you can skip Solar White.

I am very pleased with this collection and think that MAC delivered with some stunning shades that look great on many skintones.

Covergirl913

I hadn't really paid any attention to this collection until I was in the mall yesterday....the only color that jumped at me was cool heat eyeshadow...so I ended up getting that as a back to mac item..that color is gorgeous
thmbup.gif
...everything else seemed similiar to colors I already own...especially solar white...

IvyTrini

Blue Flame is brighter than Deep Truth. Deep Truth would give a dark smoky eye, while Blue Flame would give an intense, bright eye. It's wonderful!