WOC: Dame Edna

divineflygirl

I wasn't very impressed with the eyeshadow trios. They didn't seem to "show up" very well on me. I'm NC 50. They seemed absolutely gorgeous, but unfortunately don't work well for me. Well..more so, I am preferring more intense colors and these seem to be "washes" on my eyes.

I love the lippies. Since I was headed over to Sephora, I decided to purchase Gladiola and Hot Frost. Gladiola is very, very intense and I love it! It is gorgeous with the Hot Frost on top. Hot Frost is also very pretty alone, a soft tease of pink. I think I am going back to get Kanga Rouge and the other two lipglasses. I'm still a bit on the fence with Coral Polyp. If you are desiring a red, I highly, highly suggest giving Kanga Rouge a go. It's beautiful.

GlamQueen21

I just got an e-mail from MAC saying that my order was shipped! I cannot wait to get my Royal Tour eye trio! I'm hoping that my Kanga Rouge and Hot Frost will be shipped as well. I also want the Splendid and Possum Nose Pink lipglasses since they look amazing! As for Gladiola and Coral Polyp, it may look too bright on my lips unless I can tone it down with any lipgloss that I have to make it look like that I have just clear lipgloss on by itself. I also thought about getting the Spectacle beauty powder but I may have second thoughts about it. After the Dame Edna collection and my trip to the CCO, I'm buying no MAC for awhile until the HK collection comes out.

TISH1124

Ok I cracked...and bought 1 thing Gladiola l/s it is soooo pretty ....I am a failure....But nothing else until BBR...NOTHING!!!

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Ok I cracked...and bought 1 thing Gladiola l/s it is soooo pretty ....I am a failure....But nothing else until BBR...NOTHING!!!

LOL. Dont be so hard on yourself. I'm 110% positive that you will rock that Gladiola like no one's business!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACaholic76
LOL. Dont be so hard on yourself. I'm 110% positive that you will rock that Gladiola like no one's business!

And my Mom is a enabler too...she called me just 5 mins ago to say she picked up Kanga Rouge for me because she loved it and she thought I would too...Ugghhh But at least I didn;t have to buy it!! So that was nice

Face2Mac

Quote:

th_LMAO.gif
BBR will be out in a week, so that is a looooong time between hauls. I don't know how you do, waiting that long for a makeup fix.
winkiss.gif

I hadn't even gotten my first purchase from dame (hot frost and possum pink) before I was on the phone to macpro for e/s in pan form.
mac_addict.gif

TISH1124

I pray that only 4-5 items in BBR really warrant me to purchase....
I MUST have HENNA if nothing else and most of the lippies..I have to pick my 3 fav no more than 3 lippies...NO MORE THAN 3 ...lather, rinse, repeat

elongreach

Well I decided on only one item from this collection in the end which was the What a dame high light powder. I just couldn't see anything else that jumped at me. But like most of you, it's just more money to spend next week with BBR. I've got 200 bucks burning a whole in my pocket for that collection!

LatinaRose

I wanted Gladiola really bad, but am skipping it now that I found out I can't get my pro discount. I figure if its meant to be, it'll show up at a future warehouse sale here
winks.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
I pray that only 4-5 items in BBR really warrant me to purchase....
I MUST have HENNA if nothing else and most of the lippies..I have to pick my 3 fav no more than 3 lippies...NO MORE THAN 3 ...lather, rinse, repeat

LOL - I have my BBR list down to a science. B2MACing for 2 eye shadows. Not taking home more than 4 eye shadows total. NO LIP PRODUCTS. Redhead & Brunette MSF's. One of the larger brush, 2-3 smudge brushes and 2-3 226's. It's still a long list though.
ssad.gif

damsel

^^^ the smudge brush [214] is permanent. no need for backups, unless you really want to
tong.gif

pretebrowneyes

Ok yesterday I got the Wisteria palette and the MUA helped me with a paint to make the colors pop more. Sublime Nature... I haven't seen anything from the BBR that really jump out at me.

GlamQueen21

I gave in and got Kanga Rouge and Hot Frost online and that's it for purchasing MAC unless I want something else on there.

LuvinMyMAC

I had a moment of weakness today and bought Gladiola. It's so pretty and there's nothing in my collection like it...

GlamQueen21

^I was thinking about getting Gladiola and Possum Nose Pink online but Kanga Rouge and Hot Frost got me. I've never tried an Amplified Creme lipstick before so this will be my first.

foizzy

Gladiola + Possum nose pink=L<3VE!!!!

They are the only two items that appealed to me. Lucky that they work well together as well as on their own.

K_ashanti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
LOL - I have my BBR list down to a science. B2MACing for 2 eye shadows. Not taking home more than 4 eye shadows total. NO LIP PRODUCTS. Redhead & Brunette MSF's. One of the larger brush, 2-3 smudge brushes and 2-3 226's. It's still a long list though.
ssad.gif

this was my plan until i saw the lip product swatches, arrrgh damn MAC but thank God for B2M and gift cards, though i need some basics like SFF and some blot powder you all have made me a
mac_addict.gif

so i passed on dame edna and i'm only gel two HK things just cuz